The online racing simulator
One of the best looking race cars ever made but then we learn it was always going to be FWD.
Quote from BlueFlame :One of the best looking race cars ever made but then we learn it was always going to be FWD.

I don't even know what you expected really
Quote from JackDaMaster :I don't even know what you expected really

Expected it to be FWD... you know, I wrote it, up there ^.

My point was it would be so much more awesome if it was RWD.
Yeah... pussy wheel drive cars these days...
Pretty nice Q in DTM..

I still really havn't understood why the Q4 was dropped?
''Welcome to russia''
Muller to join Citroen for season 2014 in WTCC championship. I so knew this would happen after his best season in his career. Would finally love Seb Loeb to dominate him, because right now all his victories are due to lack of competition and Chevrolet Cruze.
Quote from Mysho :Muller to join Citroen for season 2014 in WTCC championship. I so knew this would happen after his best season in his career. Would finally love Seb Loeb to dominate him, because right now all his victories are due to lack of competition and Chevrolet Cruze.

Nice, Citroen to win 2014.

This is what I said last time he switched team:
https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... php?p=1354330#post1354330
If Loeb were to beat Muller that would make him probably the most complete driver in history.
Quote from Mustafur :If Loeb were to beat Muller that would make him probably the most complete driver in history.

Nah he'd still need an Indy win a f1 win and a 24hr le mans win :P
If he actually tried Audi for next Le Mans race, one race with Redbull in F1 and some front runner team in IndyCar he would win it all... For me he's the most complete driver ever. Wish him luck in 2014's WTCC.
It's hard to compare him to Graham Hill, as the Grand Slam was designed for circuit racing. However Loeb is a new Walter Röhrl, wo also won Pikes Peak and who was a great driver in road racing like in DTM or at the Nürburgring for the 24h.
Walter "I don't really like circuit racing."

Wins anyway.
Rocky totally stepped it up with DTM. I'm loving it.
two Hot Wheels and a GT1 that got lost?

would love to see them racing head to head with our M3, S5 and C-Coupe
Would be cool to see an independent run one of those in DTM.
Quote from Gougoodthing :Mattias Ekstrom and Andy Priaulx will run in the Bathurst 1000 in an Xbox One/Forza 5 sponsored car. The car is backed by Triple Eight Racing.

http://www.speedcafe.com/2013/ ... rza5-v8supercar-bathurst/

http://www.speedcafe.com/2013/ ... d-tipped-bathurst-top-10/

That'll be something I'm looking foreward to

Something rather surprising today, at least from my point of view: AMG is going to built a new Mercedes Touring Car, a Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG Racing Series. It is the newest customer product, developed with the help of HWA and Bernd Schneider, and comes in different specifications for the use in different championships. It is delivered with either FWD or AWD. The standard engine will be a 2,0l Turbo with 265 kW / 360 HP and 450 Nm.

The question is, where is it going to run? VLN might be a place, where Opel Performace ran a single make cup with their Astras within the championship. Also the creation of national single make cups is thinkable.
Fwd
Ewww.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG