The online racing simulator
Quote from lameduck :Just the thing when the plug leads get wet on the UF1

I actually laughed my arse off when I read the "START YA BASTARD".

By the way I wouldn't be too sure about the suitability for Diesel engines...
I just bought me 2 pair of new balls

Don't even wanna know what you're going to do with a big fat can and 2 balls.
Quote from 5tag :I actually laughed my arse off when I read the "START YA BASTARD".

By the way I wouldn't be too sure about the suitability for Diesel engines...

Ether DOES work... Not sure about the damage to the engine, but it does work... A bit...
Is it soft on the hands?
dont know...hasnt arrived yet, just ordered it yesterday.
That was a bad joke of mine aluding on the soap :P Nvm
never noticed
Quote from Boris Lozac :That was a bad joke of mine aluding on the soap :P Nvm

Anyways, S4 feels solid in hand.
AMD FX-6300
MSI 970A-G43
Arctic Cooling Freezer A30
Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB

Bought beamNG alpha test for 10 pounds. dunno why but meh..
dafaqq
K70 (Cherry MX Red) because mechanical keyboard addiction and I miss media/volume controls too much. Will buy some 40A-L O-rings from WASD keyboards aswell to test how quiet reds can really be.

How much was that? I'm still looking for a cheap-ish mechanical keyboard to try the hype.
135 euros thereabout.
What do you mean by saying mechanical keyboard? High buttons?
No it's the annoying clickety-click that wakes the whole house up.. geeks seem to love it for some reason.
I've never used a mechanical keyboard and I can't imagine that they're worth it, but I would like to give it a try. Are those Steelseries any good?
Haven't had one of those myself, but I heard the keycaps they use are pretty poor quality and come off by themself when mashing the keys repetitively.

G710+ is propably best value for money, seen them go for under 100€ here and it comes with pretty much all bells and whistles. It's just an awful looking thing and I personally don't like brown switches.

Edit: Apparently G710+ can suffer from backlighting issues, so beware.
I personally hate keyboards where you see the backlight all around the keys...

I prefer them (non leaking) too, but it doesn't really bother me that much. I tend to keep the backlight at the lowest setting or completely off 99% of the time.

There's no way to even stop it from happening with the K70, because the switches (and leds) are bolted directly to the aluminium top plate. It makes cleaning so much easier compared to other keyboards, but some light will always leak to the chassis plate.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG