The online racing simulator
Honestly, that was the best New Hampshire race since.. well, I can remember (1999).

And what the !@#$#@$$.

Sorry. Debris cautions make me rather mad.
NASCAR announced on Monday that it was changing the direction of the sport (behind the scenes mostly). Many of these changes I see being in a very positive direction, but I'm rather open minded, so I'm sure many others will disagree. . These are planned to be in place by the 2015 Daytona 500

Article: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/i ... st-171400059--nascar.html
LOL PMD

Anyways, 36 on the Truck Series at Eldora entry list.. It's actually going to happen.. for the better or the worse.. http://www.jayski.com/news/cam ... age/2013cts10eldora-entry

Also, Owens Kelly is going to get into the #51 at Watkins Glen in the Cup race for the first time AND...

Bruno Senna is eyeing a move to NASCAR or IndyCar in the future. . Don't look for that to turn into much in the near future, but maybe on down the line http://www.autoweek.com/article/20130717/f1/130719832

Nationwide race tomorrow at Chicogoland at 3PM EST (-4 GMT) and Eldora is on Wednesday night starting at 7PM with Q races and the feature beginning at 9:35 PM EST. Predictions? I predict ugly but unforgettable (due to bad reasons rather than good)
Jeniffer Jo Cobb's father is racing. Should be interesting
newman, scott bloomquist, both Ty and Austin. should be a fun race
for indy

Love the scheme
In nwide why did some drivers have 2 winglets on spoiler and some only one?
TNT and ESPN out in 2015, NBC in. I see nothing wrong with this move except we have to wait almost 2 years before it kicks in. The sooner the better if you ask me.
Hope they will have proper commmentators and not ones that are morons.
Quote from UncleBenny :TNT and ESPN out in 2015, NBC in. I see nothing wrong with this move except we have to wait almost 2 years before it kicks in. The sooner the better if you ask me.

TNT especially sucked. I really like the current truck coverage and the people who do that of course.
I like the truck coverage, just wish they'd get rid of Michael Waltrip, can't stand him in the booth. For all the complaining I see about DW, Michael is 50x worse to me.

What's happening to Nationwide? I saw the end of the season will be done by NBC, I assume on NBC sports. Is ESPN still doing some Nationwide races or is FOX picking them up?

I also have mixed feelings about so many races being on NBC Sports. For me its fine since I have cable anyway, and it is kind of nice that now everyone is forced to watch races at my house haha. But for the good of the sport, more of those races, especially all of the Cup races in the chase, should be on NBC.
Link: http://www.nascar.com/en_us/ne ... onwide-landmark-deal.html

I'm glad to see it actually, but I am greatly disappointed that many of the races will be on NBC Sports Network. They are trying to promote that channel, I know, but it is still disapointing. I'm glad to see that the coverage will be cut down to 2 teams.

I'm excited to see how NBC covers it in 2015. I've seen nothing but good things in their F1 coverage
I'm assuming NBC/SN will be taking over Nationwide.

Quote :The NBC partnership takes over for ESPN, which currently airs the final 17 Cup races -- beginning Sunday with the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis -- as well as the entire Nationwide Series schedule through 2014. Likewise, Turner Sports has the broadcast rights through next year for a six-race summer stretch.

Anyone else watch truck practice last night from Eldora? I thought it was awful, they look like they're on ice out there and I can't see it being much better tonight with more racing being run on the track. Not sure how they plan on passing, once the fast guys get up front I see it going single file around the wall for the rest of the night, hopefully I'm wrong.
The beginning of the heats may be a little wet, but after all the heats, the main will be dry like in practice. I believe Tony said he would actually rather it be dry.
The dry track was when it looked bad, they couldn't get any power down without the wheels spinning. By the end of the night it will be much dryer than it was yesterday I imagine, and with the hard tires they have they say it won't rubber up much. The one thing I'm hoping is that with Late Models also running hopefully they'll lay down some rubber and give the track some grip.
Did you even bother to read it? No need to expose your jealousy.
what I would rather not be able to drive worth a crap than be him

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG