The online racing simulator
Quote from Hamal :
Back in 2005

there wan't so much competition from consoles or other car related simulators/games being online on the net.

End of story.

Quote from cargame.nl :if you are waiting on history coming back, you can wait forever.

Quote from seinfeld :
These guys are the laziest developers ever. either too control freaky to ask for help. or just idiots

Quote from bishtop :throwing insults wont get anyone anywhere,only an idiot would think that calling them idiots would get anyone anywhere

Quote from Eric :I'm not sure what these posters think they can accomplish, but they'd have to be complete idiots to not realise that they won't change a thing.

Oh, the sweet irony
i haven't played this game for years now. I regularly open it in the hope that there will a good server to join but all i see is drift and cargame servers with really bad pings. I really miss the old days when there was always a few local servers running with actual racing, none of this drift or cargame crap.
Maybe a new car and/or track would help revitalize this game and help get it back to what it was.
It really is ridiculous that its gone on this long without a release after being told the scirroco was about to be released
Quote from wildwilly :i haven't played this game for years now. I regularly open it in the hope that there will a good server to join but all i see is drift and cargame servers with really bad pings. I really miss the old days when there was always a few local servers running with actual racing, none of this drift or cargame crap.
Maybe a new car and/or track would help revitalize this game and help get it back to what it was.
It really is ridiculous that its gone on this long without a release after being told the scirroco was about to be released

you know that cargame is racing? also, ping is cuz you are australian. I've heard a lot of australians complaining now about ping, so why don't you start your own server? enough australians for you to join
Quote from wildwilly :i haven't played this game for years now. I regularly open it in the hope that there will a good server to join but all i see is drift and cargame servers with really bad pings. I really miss the old days when there was always a few local servers running with actual racing, none of this drift or cargame crap.

league racing <3
Never did a lap on our servers, zero experience with it. I love it when people talking out of their ass.

But indeed, network quality of Australia to other continents is even beyond crap so don't bother o/ ..

Is this game frozen in time? O_O
(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG