Sennheiser E825S
Shure SM57
M-Audio Fast Track Pro
Yamaha PA-system
A ton of cables
HB OD-100
Behringer SF300
EHX Switchblade Nano
Boss HM-2 (Actually our drummer owns this but...)
(Going to be ordering a ton of new equipment before this summer, including a new interface, a stagebox etcetcetc.)
- Software
Guitar Pro 6, PreSonus Studio One 2.x
- anything else you want to let us know about
We'll be recording an EP this summer with Hasted.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Just something to keep this thread more or less active. It was once a shitty squier strat, but now it's modified, and is pretty sweet for a cheap piece of firewood. Floyd rose and McGyvered neck pickup, which sounds surprisingly great.

Also, got invited to take the bass players place in a local band. I'm afraid they're going to be terrible, but it's a chance to actually go out and not sit in front of the computer all day. I also wanted to try bass out, so I think I should get a cheap bass and give it a shot.
Attached images
150776_597992376882463_1484984320_n.jpg
Quote from KiRmelius :Just something to keep this thread more or less active. It was once a shitty squier strat, but now it's modified, and is pretty sweet for a cheap piece of firewood. Floyd rose and McGyvered neck pickup, which sounds surprisingly great.

Also, got invited to take the bass players place in a local band. I'm afraid they're going to be terrible, but it's a chance to actually go out and not sit in front of the computer all day. I also wanted to try bass out, so I think I should get a cheap bass and give it a shot.

**** dude, NICE AXE!!!
Quote from hazaky :So today I managed to finish a project that I've been working for about a month. In the last few days I've given it a lot of touch and smoothing. I hope you guys like it..

On my site (+ download link): http://hazaky.eu/music/archon
On Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWj9NJP6Clg
On Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/hazaky/archon

Not the kind of music I'd listen to but it's much more accomplished than anything you've posted before. I can tell this took a lot of work.

Well done.
Thank you.

In the last few days, I've spent 4-6h per day on this. I do think that I released this too early since I've found quite a few places in there where I could have done it differently. Next time, I'll know..

I'm currently working on a liquid dnb track, with a german producer who composed the melody. I will add instrumental and effects to it occasionally.
Think I've given up trying to find a DJ and I'm now thinking about buying some turntables, and while I wouldn't mind playing turntables it's hard to do it whilst playing bass, so I'll be stuck trying to find a decent bass player...

Looks like no gigs for Kev for the foreseeable, then.
Most music that I hear that I like, anything from Classical to Punk Rock. In my mod days I was a great fan of the Jam etc. And Madness, Selector and especially the specials when I turned more ska as being a short arse could,t fit in a full sized parker so felt an edjit.

I do like all types of music these days. Even my mate said that Earth, Wind and fire brought house down at T in the Park recently I would have liketo have gone for mumford and suns and the killers. My mate whom was there bumbed ito a Calafiornian couple and they were lead astray in a good way. the porr guys wife had never seen him such of state of pure love tomwards everybody...lol

I really must go next year to T in the park. From what I can gather foreigh visitors are welll looked after by the British locals .I'll be getting a hotel Close buy as both my prefioius paranioA FROM TOO MCU OF WAHTEVER FROM ONE TWO MANYNITM'M TOOK ME OVERT THEN fro twio muck 'pick me ups. i FEEL HORRENDOUSLY BAD SLAVER BING INTRODUCED BEFOR' \i AM TAKLIKING ABIYT OF NONSENSE.

seriously I ahve forgottem \I'wwriitng to my family on this..
With what you chose best of live. Want to make decent money quickly, get you offshore survival and medical and I'll find. SerioiuslynJunior Enginneds asre getting thownninthe deeepend bu many swim, learn fast and are on particularly goo money.

I may go and listed t0 perfectly blond amd some snoopp doody before I crashout.
about:ME

22 year old DJ & Producer from Leipzig / GER. Started in 2009 to DJ electronic music e.g. house, techno & electro. Had my first various gigs in local clubs around leipzig (club velvet, plan b weißenfels, gaya lounge). After i finished my job training and started work, i had no time to make music. after 3 years creativity break i sorted out my priorities. different influences and new experience i made in music, gave me the reason to start again DJing and making music. Not done yet, some friends of mine are about to host our very own record label, host events & sign up local DJ's, that play & produce great music, but don't have a label yet.

Various names given (Anthony Vegas, ADACTA), about:ME stands for harmonical minimal techno sounds, included bass heavy tunes, emotional & melodical synths, causing goosebumps and shiver down your spines. Combined with classical, rhythmical house and sometimes ambient & dubstep, is the different sound that shatter the moral in boring evergreens been played in all the local and nationwide clubs so far.

Enough of my talk, just listen to my music and make your own experience.

more infos:

https://soundcloud.com/aboutmeaboutme
https://www.facebook.com/aboutmeaboutme
A new one from me once again. Called "Motivation".

Available on my website and soundcloud at the moment.

This is totally different from stuff you usually hear. Just some experimental stuff.
Grade 8 Clarinet isn't as hard as I expected. Simply stopped progressing on Piano, working on Grade 6, but feel like I'm about Grade 2 and a bit standard lol.
Reminds me of this a bit
-
Music Tech, isn't that where they just teach how a speaker works?
-

LFS Forum Musicians
(409 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG