The online racing simulator
LFS Meet 2014?
(17 posts, closed, started )
LFS Meet 2014?
As we did early 2013 in NL with some of the Members of Tera.Gaming and Team Rock Racing I would like to open it for everyone, who wants to join us, to have a great Weekend.
We had 3 Fantastic days, quite a lot of fun and found new friends, having some fun at the rooms & the evenings while drinking some nice stuff and visiting Karting tracks in NL.

The last time, we were in a quite fine hotel, just for 25€ for 2 nights /for each person ( 3 bed rooms ) ofc not the best qualitiy but it was OK for that amount of money.

So, I just want to do a "interest" check. Everyone's invited for this.
I would take the time between January / February / March. Because the good possibilty to get rooms in that hotel.

Just make suggestions, also for Hotels in NL / GE.
I could pick up 3/4 Persons at a Train Station around Münster, Bad Bentheim / Düsseldorf / Ochtrup / Gronau / Osnabrück / Steinfurt
Also from airports like Münster/Greven or Düsseldorf.

Of course also more drivers are searched to pick up guys from Airports / Train station.

Just write into here, who would have the Interest to join this
Looking forward to have such a nice Weekend as last time

More infos will be told later

Greets,
Thorsten Ulrich
Sounds good sign me up provisionally
Also interested. Is there somewhere I can read more about the last event that happened?
Interested!
Basically, this sounds interesting.
#6 - apvkt
Hi everybody,
Is there any event going to be held very soon?? Actually i am very eager to attend any type of automotive event..Pls share the details..
hmmm... sounds good I would try to take part at this event.
sounds good
I might have very few photo's and some video's from the 2013 meeting if you'd like.

Video's are only 1 or 2 from inside one of the fun centre's where we was playing air hockey and driving in a crappy simulator. And a few from all the guys doing a hotlap challenge at my place, in the GT Omega Racing Pro Simulator Cockpit.

Photo's are from the podium of the first kart track, and some other random photo;s.
Quote from rockclan :I might have very few photo's and some video's from the 2013 meeting if you'd like.

Video's are only 1 or 2 from inside one of the fun centre's where we was playing air hockey and driving in a crappy simulator. And a few from all the guys doing a hotlap challenge at my place, in the GT Omega Racing Pro Simulator Cockpit.

Photo's are from the podium of the first kart track, and some other random photo;s.

I would like to see the videos
Quote from krkriv :I would like to see the videos

Problem is, video's are at my pc at my home (where there is horrible connection). Photo's I also have at laptop.

And I won't be at my own home till atleast Friday night.
3 Photo's:

-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123
How cute that someone, supposebly N I K I (which has a vendetta against me), posts a reply telling me that he hopes I die of cancer, with a fake/undercover account.

So thanks for posting that James.....
Wow that's pretty sick.

I remember having a laugh about this with you and a few Vires guys a while ago and thought it would be funny to relive that, but apparently not. Underlines the gross immaturity of a large majority of the LFS community and it seriously is sickening, Cancer is certainly nothing to joke about if this was a joke, which I'm pretty sure it wasn't. I apologise for posting it, I wasn't aware it would attract gross and sick insults towards you and I hope that the sadistic moron who did post that would at least be a man and post it here so they could be rightfully shamed.

I'll delete the link.
Thanks for your correct and respectful reaction James.
attack on rockclan
Even I'm interested, count me as (?)
This thread is closed

LFS Meet 2014?
(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG