The online racing simulator
Enough Epic?
(9 posts, started )
Enough Epic?
Top work. Nice camerawork and pretty much all the scenes where its a good balance between color tones (not really like the colors of those scenes, where you can see that midtones are too big, so whole view is in purple color). That audio/video synch is really good, but too annoying' when video is being edited after every single beat. Don't make it so predictable. I don't remember if I've already told to you, or to other hungarian video maker. You both have a big potential, but you should do synch more interesting. Make for an example one period where video edit is after every single beat of the song, the other part is like skippin' those beats, but somehow following a rhythm of the song in other way. Just find that way. I've been doing the stuff as you do in the past and it seemed that it was cool, but it wasn't. It's just a limitation of the things you can actually do. I've been looking for pro's video edit and was like guessin' why they skip the beats and so on. Now I do understand why. Keep it up. This is really awesome video project. Something from A class. Well done.
wow, pretty impressive! great work.
Really good work! If next video is with racing will be awesome!!!
Awesome video, although for me it was a little bit TOO hazy/blurry.
Nice! Rallycross DRIFT! xD
Too hazy and too much image ghosting. Otherwise, good stuff.

Enough Epic?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG