The online racing simulator
I want these cars:

XFT - XFG with 1,6 turbo engine, 160 - 180 HP, 1100 - 1200 kg
FXD - FXO with turbo diesel
FZT - FZ5 with V6 turbo, 450 - 500 HP, 1300 - 1400 kg
LXR - car in Radical SR3 style
Rally car - 340 HP, 600 Nm, 1230 kg (+ one rally stage)
V10 mid-engine car, 550 HP, 1300 - 1400 kg, 4x4
V12 engine car (Aston Martin style)
F1 with slicks and KERS
V8 RWD car
Racing truck
im thinking a 4wd high powered sports car, kind of like the rs200.
Read through way too many pages of this for my own good, I still think a MkI VW Golf/Rabbit would be a really good fit in the game, but also think there needs to be some fictitious V6 or W8/V8 wagon kind of like the Passat W8 4motion and it's Audi siblings. Would be a good competitor for the FZ5 and is heavy enough to also make it compatible with the RB4 and LX6
a caterham!

oh wait.
i want to see
I want to see a Volvo and bmws in it.
Some older type of cars =)

Volvo:

850 T5-R

Bmw:

E30
E36
E39
E42
not asking much
i just want to have pop-up headlight for XRG/XRT, that wood be awesome, or at least choosing between XRT with poped headlights or closed, like choosing UF1 with or without a roof
LX8: 240 hp, RWD
RB4 GTR: 490 hp, 4WD
XFT: 190 hp, FWD
FXR update: more power, because it is too slow compared to other big GTR's.
I'd like to see some WTCC car. BMW 320 TC would me most desirable for me because it's RWD unlike other WTCC cars.
we should rename this thread by deleting the words "cars" and "in"
Quote from e2mustang :we should rename this thread by deleting the words "cars" and "in"

Lol, I'm sure the devs are working on S3 as we speak.
I Would Like It To Come Out!
Quote from holy mate :[...] back to the v6 cars , take an Audi TT 3.2 or a BMW , don't mention a fwd v6 like the Peugeot 406 some versions, or Wießman [...]

Is this guy aware of what "V6" actually means?
I want to see a car with similar power and sound to a 2jz engine with 900 degree lock for drifting!
Quote from 5tag :Is this guy aware of what "V6" actually means?

Those cars have V6 models don't they?
Quote from mjmotorsport32 :I want to see a car with similar power and sound to a 2jz engine with 900 degree lock for drifting!

Just...no...
They don't.
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Bose321
the TT is actually a VR6 not a true V6
Attached images
vr6.PNG
finnish crosskart

They should add RALLY cars, damn it! They could make a new version from the XFR one for example, changing the bodywork to fit rallycross and change the drivetrain.
Any of the Le Mans Prototype cars
Any of the v8 supercars
Any of the DTM would be good
Honda S2000

and a motorbike like a R1000 etc...
the new electric Rac will be also nice or a gtr edition for the rac + rb4
i hope more cars for us demo racers :P
Scirocco is a nice car.
I hope in a 5 doors version for xfg, or a new xfg, an xfg mk2 or mk3, like this

And DeTomaso Pantera, an '70 italian car with a 5.7l v8 very very angry, IRL i saw that at Monza's raceway and when i heard his sound i fapped hard myself

and, i have a dream...

i tried the s2 version when i was with a friend at his house, the rac was really funny to drive, and i think, a 3.2 v6 version with this exterior, yeah, will be epic.

So with this new cars i'll say to you: "shut up and take my money"
Unfortunately i've not a steering wheel, when i found one, i'll buy lfs s2(or s3), now i can just lap with my xfg and see my bad 1:37 time in bl with keyboard

I agree with the guys wich says to add the function of the headlights for xrg family, just pressing the headlights on button, imho
Last thing i hope for s3 is a better collision engine/physics

sorry for maccaroni english :P

edit:
But, the RAC GTR already exists???
http://www.franknaggies.de.vu/gallery/pics/wip/raceabout.htm

Or is a mod for s2 version?
no... just a mod, i hope that would be real though
Personally, I'm really getting into the Global Rallycross Championship (Especially since the New Hampshire last lap wreck, and the recent Bristol GRC lite wreck). But as far as the cars themselves, I think I would really want to see the Ford Fiesta, the Dodge Dart, Mini Cooper, but I'm not too sure about the choice of using Subaru. Don't get me wrong here, I loved watching Subaru back when XGames did the one-on-one, 75ft dirt jump action that every round kept you on the edge of your seat, but Subaru looks too much like the RB4 anyway so I don't think there's a point to it. And with the recent changes, and I heard the LA XGames are doing that again this year. As far as tracks go, I don't think or believe LfS needs to make new ones. i think there needs to be some adjustments to current tracks where maybe more Rallycar fans can be pleased. But yeah, if you're looking for long story short:

GRC Cars:
Ford Fiesta
Dodge Dart
Mini Cooper
Subaru (I'm not too sure)

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG