The online racing simulator
I miss Dustin!
(52 posts, started )
I miss Dustin!
wtf, is he banned for a while? I hope not.

Dennis is yesterdays news we want Dustin back!

Please +1 if you want Dustin with immediate affect.
+1, omg why?

There, fixed.
People got butthurt in the iRacing thread it seems. Was he trolling? Yes. But if people are going to just feed him constantly, then they are doing no better.
Well, no matter. I used to look out for Dustin in the STCC many moons ago when I was a sim noob.

It's not his fault he's Canadian and hasn't seen daylight for a while....Jeees have you ever seen Toddshooter recently?

Hate seeing people getting into bother for speaking their mind and I hope he has not lost his privelages on lfs no matter how much of an anti-iracing troll :P
Looks like 19th of July is when the infraction ends.
Not sure if what he said was ban worthy, maybe just warning worthy
You dissapoint me AlienT.
Quote from AlienT. :.

It's not his fault he's Canadian and hasn't seen daylight for a while....Jeees have you ever seen Toddshooter recently?
:P

And what do you mean by that? If you're meaning what I think you are then :

Where I lived in Canada

Scotland

If you where not meaning that then you're welcome for the weather forecast
I agree that I used to enjoy watching him in the STCC. However, he wasn't just speaking his mind, he should have had an infraction way before. Shame it was left to Scawen to do it in the end

About time...
Andy, he was insulting your divine friends?
What lol?
But, truth be that he really tried to troll hard for a while, and it backfired when it whent to a point where people did not see the humor and seemed it more as an insult than an try to stir up the masses for fun / giggles / whatever.

And 19th july is like 4 days from now anyway so it's not long
+1

i need my canadian friend back here. i dont want to be alone.
Quote from tbofram :And what do you mean by that? If you're meaning what I think you are then :

If you where not meaning that then you're welcome for the weather forecast

I believe it was meant to be a joke, wich obviously flew over your head...
I miss Dustin too. But can someone please tell me who is he?
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :I miss Dustin too. But can someone please tell me who is he?

He's a petty forum troll and attention whore who people can't learn to ignore. Maybe if they did his post quality would increase...
Ok, I don't miss him anymore.
I miss you guys, too. :grouphug:
He's a great guy, you just have no idea...
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :I miss Dustin too. But can someone please tell me who is he?

He is the guy who copied our avatars, an loves iRacing.
Quote from -NightFly- :I believe it was meant to be a joke, wich obviously flew over your head...

Yes it did! I was also trying to be funny as every British person I talk to thinks I'm lying whn I say summers in Canada as actually quite nice( everyone just thinks 100% of our beautiful country is full of snow year round).
Quote from tbofram :Yes it did! I was also trying to be funny as every British person I talk to thinks I'm lying whn I say summers in Canada as actually quite nice( everyone just thinks 100% of our beautiful country is full of snow year round).

Yea well they also think everyone is fat in america etcetc. Then again it never stops raining over there they gotta make themselves feel happy somehow

I miss Dustin!
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG