The online racing simulator
Configurable Option

We've added a new configurable option in the Live For Speed Service.

You can now choose the server version you need when ordering a server.

In case you want a server version which is not listed there, feel free to open a support ticket requesting a server version change.

Many thanks
Live For Speed Update

Added DCon 6 Version to the game panel.
You can now update your server in the game panel , by clicking Updates - > Dcon 6 -> Install

Note: Ensure to stop your server before you proceed with the install of the update, otherwise the update may not work as expected.

Avaliable Updates: Dcon 5 and Dcon 6.

Thanks,
I brought a server from rackservice around 30 minutes ago, for some reason i cannot login to control panel, i cannot change my password, at the bottom of the client page which appears after buying it says my username and password which is the incorrect information, as i have tried to put in my email and what is supposedly my username to receive a password but neither of these work suggesting i have never even tried to open a server, it tells me my server is active but i have tried to join it on the game and this hasn't worked, if anyine has any ideas or if rackspace can get back to me i would really like to know what is happening, Thanks!
Hello Sam,

We sorted it already via the support ticket. Many thanks for your purchase. I hope you enjoy it !

Best Regards.
Thank you for sorting that! However i have replied to the ticket again due to the server not being on lfs and not being able to go on the control panel, it says it doesnt recognise my email so i cant find my username or password but im sure you guys can sort this, Thanks
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship
Quote from Sam326 :Thank you for sorting that! However i have replied to the ticket again due to the server not being on lfs and not being able to go on the control panel, it says it doesnt recognise my email so i cant find my username or password but im sure you guys can sort this, Thanks

Everything sorted now. All your logins and services are active.

Enjoy your service and once again thanks for your purchase
-
(Kevin-Sp) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
(Kevin-Sp) DELETED by Flame CZE : duplicate account / post not related to thread
I bought a server from RackService and still not gotten email about it yet. It's been almost a week since I bought it. My paypal said you've been paid.

€6.10 paid to greeksa@gmail.com (Bill Antonopoulos) from smoketony.wg@gmail.com (William Greenlee)
Contact their 24/7 support team
I would if I didn't get a error message on the support page... as well as all the others.
#35 - PoVo
As far as I know RackService servers are down at the moment (don't take this as a guarantee).
Quote from PoVo :As far as I know RackService servers are down at the moment (don't take this as a guarantee).

Its a better guaruntee than quality service from chriship
Quote from Mustangman759 :Its a better guaruntee than quality service from chriship

I've already mailed the unsatisfied customer.

So stop throwing shit straight away and start shutting your mouth.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
servers
my tc admin is down been down for a week e mailled you and nothing yet mmmm get back to me
All the services are running again.

Our provider still haves issues in their datacenter.

Lets hope this is solved.

Many apologies for all the inconveniences caused.
Good to see things are back and running. I was able to post a ticket in support about my account and not having my server up that I paid for for six months. I hope that it gets resolved soon.
Of course it gets solved inmediately.

More info given on the private message.

Many thanks for your purchase.
-
tc admin (ETCC Race Control) DELETED by ETCC Race Control
ref servers
still does not work get the tc admin main screen but says its loading then nothing
SORT THIS OUT PLEASE
-
ref servers (Sim Sport Servers) DELETED by Sim Sport Servers
Got a server a while ago and now cant get on the control panel, being redirected to something called iis7 and not sure whats going on, could this be sorted soon please. Thanks.
Quote from Sam326 :Got a server a while ago and now cant get on the control panel, being redirected to something called iis7 and not sure whats going on, could this be sorted soon please. Thanks.

PM Please , thanks
Yes, PM him. He doesn't want people to see all the problems with his service.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Yes, PM him. He doesn't want people to see all the problems with his service.

Sure, a new link of the panel with a new login means that my services has problems?

That's why my servers are UP now?

Check it yourself at lfsworld.

Stop being as retard as you show when you're talking, cause makes you feel more idiot once again.
C'mon guys, it's enough that LFS, generally speaking, is not at its prime. No need to go against each other additionally..

It's true that there were some issues at some point, but everythins seems to be sorted out.
Services are running fine, and communication during "the storm" was ok. So one satisfied customer here.

Good luck RackService.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Yes, PM him. He doesn't want people to see all the problems with his service.

Not to mention the slow-ass crapsite...
Frozen asked me to review his services when i bought a server from him, overall not the best ive had, i got the impression from him that hes only in it for the money, he promised me anti ddos protection which half the time didnt work right, and i had to help him with certain stuff in his dedicated server. id say he has alot to learn before becoming professional.

you wanted a review theres your review.
Quote from Chriship :
Stop acting retarded when you're talking, because it makes you look more idiotic .

Well since I'm a retard, I fixed your grammar for you.

Let me also point out you have had the following hosting companies in the past year or 2:

1) SpeedServers
2) Chriship's Server's
3) RackService

Clearly things aren't working out so you just made a new one, wasn't too hard to figure out who it was hiding behind the "RackService" demo account....
This thread is closed

RackService - Game / Voice / Vps , Hosting Company.
(57 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG