The online racing simulator
LFS Beginners Race Weekend: 13th/14th July
Hello: I am holding a race weekend for beginners at Blackwood with the XFG as part of the General Games competition. Practice and qualifying will take place on the Saturday, with the 3races on the sunday. The person with the most points accumulated will win a very special prize.

To enter you PB your Blackwood GP PB must be no better than 1:37.00. I try to hold it in the middle of the day GMT time so in all countries, it will be day time for them.

For more info please see www.generalgames.net/challenges

Thank You for your interest.
-
(k_badam) DELETED by k_badam : can't enter
how do i sign up? i don't think thats very clear
Website signup
Enter way:
If you go over to the website, www.generalgames.net and go to entry route: You just send an email to my email address: [email protected]. This is not the most formal championship, but I hope you still enjoy it just as much.

Format Changes:
Unfortunately, I've had to delay the practice qualifying until 15:30GMT time because of commitments in the morning.

Referrals a bonus:
If possible it would be great if you could bring some more along. Please note that we can only have 3 entrants per country. So focus more international LFS friends if you can.

Thanks for your interest, all the best for the race.
Can I join and pretend I'm slow?

On a serious note, that's nice and I wish you good luck with it!
An alternative
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Can I join and pretend I'm slow?

On a serious note, that's nice and I wish you good luck with it!

You can come and watch if you want, I don't think it will fill up so we can have a few specators, you can even help if you want.

If you know anyone on LFS that you think might be interested then please send them this way.

Thanks,
Sent you an email.
I am interessted (friend too i think) but saw this too late, is qualifying required? Not sure if can make it. Starting from back would be ok?
Qualifying anytime, race time as normal tomorrow
Quote from Gutholz :Sent you an email.
I am interessted (friend too i think) but saw this too late, is qualifying required? Not sure if can make it. Starting from back would be ok?

Hi: You welcome the participate in the qualifying today, it is supposed to be right now but I didn't realise I set it so soon after work, so I will change to practice now till, 19:00 and qualifying 19:00 -21:00 -

I will keep the host up all day so you come on anytime,

Bring as many people as you want upto 16 people, but no more than 3 from the same country

See you soon online,
Up and running
OK, I am finally up and running the host,

Go to multiplyer, find host online:

Host name: GGR4
Password: Startqu
Server offline?
I'm online now:

what happens when you try to contect with the host name and password
Host not found on master server
Try now
Connect timed out
Host name: GGR4
Password: startqu
notice the slight error in the password, corrected above, have another go!
jajajaja connect timed out
An alternative way
Search Reborn.ru on join specific host, instead of me running the host, we go on an empty one
Host up fully working 24/7

Join: specific host >>> GGR4
password: Startqu
I sent you a message, i detailed everything i wanted to say (lol), well, check the Grammar Corrected one tough, hope i can make it for the qualify season! (First time i ever TRY to sign up for things like these hehe)

P.S: i intentionally miss typed interesed because i had no more space for ")"
This LFS is now open to all standards, as current entrants ranges from 1:33 - 1:35, we will divide up into to appropriate classes if nessery.

Also, we need someone who is good at game recording to cover the event and put it on youtube!
in ca. one hour yes? we will be there
come on people
gogogo

Join: specific host >>> GGR4
password: Startqu
Thanks nice event
Prizes & Recording
Prizes:
Now, it is the time you have been waiting for, time to dish out the prizes:

1st: £24 LFS Upgrade/ LFS Credit
2nd: £12 "" / ""
3rd: £6 "" / ""

I will distribute these shortly:

---

Website update:
Medals table updated already
Results and news within 24hrs

---
Recording:
If you have a saved reply you are welcome to make a tv production of it and put it on youtube.

For highlights, my significant events were:
race 1 - battles at the start, pit ~ out of it end of lap 4
race 2 - battling in the first 3 laps then flip out end of Lap 3
race 3 - battling on the first lap, flip out end of lap 3
S2 commming :moped::drummer::guitarist:bananalla:bike:
btw 1. race i have problems with pc in first lap
2. race lucky for me enemy out of fuel
3. race easy, many laps practise for rally

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG