The online racing simulator

Quote from Racer X NZ :Mikes drift car, 4 rotor rotary Mazda.
We've also built a 6 rotor engine, wot u run ?
Some factory thing ?

Just wot we play with here in the sticks.
We tend to enjoy building stuff, anyone can run a factory issue toy, it takes something special to build something that kicks factory ass for less than it costs to buy their stuff, bonus points if its considered impossible.
The rotary stuff is home town local.

De faq are you trying to say?
Quote from Dennis93 :De faq are you trying to say?

That we, common people who drive cars with factory engines suck. Built engines would make us badass.

I guess.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :That we, common people who drive cars with factory engines suck. Built engines would make us badass.

I guess.

Lol ok mate Racer Y, I have a welded 4rotor to my 4age with 3 turboes and a supercharger, u and mad max can just go hike some woods or something mate.

What the ****. As for a country so proud of its independence n shit, you'd think they knew when the **** their independence actually was!!!

Quote from Töki (HUN) :That we, common people who drive cars with factory engines suck. Built engines would make us badass.
I guess.

Or, the motor in Mike's Red Bull sponsored Drift car, as seen in the gif/vid is a one off locally built quad rotor.

My, some people are a bit defensive.......
Then has Mazda built a Hexa rotor ?
http://pulseperformance.co.nz/

Just pointing out what we're building locally and racing without factory support. Mind you, Mike does have Red Bull sponsorship for racing it.

The vid's well worth watching, bringing drifting back to it's roots.

And which of you Bender clones are responsible for the above ?

Email the real Bender on bender@ilovebender.com
PS, Buy his DVD.
Building a 4-rotor isn't that much of a task, know of two garage builds [1] [2] being undertaken atm.

The rotor housing can more or less be stacked endlessly, the excenter shaft is the problematic part. The longer it gets the more fragile it becomes, and prone to NVH influence.
Brain stahp, STAHP BRAIN STAAAAHP!!!

LFS S3 announcements:
Long post.

works for me, the faces totally lose proportion.

BOTS gg.

I can tell you, nobody speaks Cornish. So Korev is useless.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG