The online racing simulator
2013 Nürburgring Grand Prix
(129 posts, started )
#26 - CSF
Hmm, will Kimi's tyres hold or will Seb catch.
100 dolla says Kimi fends him off last 2 laps.
#28 - CSF
Quote from N I K I :100 dolla says Kimi fends him off last 2 laps.

100 dolla kthx by paypal.

Softs. Game on.
No. This just gets better and better. He'll pass him and fend off last two laps. ;D
#30 - CSF
Ok dokey, I'll let you off.

Here comes Nandoooo
At least she worked for the win this time... Great stuff from Lotus, WTF at Merc.
I will put that Vettel cheer as my ringtone, so pleasing to the ears..
Webber looked like the only one who could have actually overtook Vettel in the race as he had more traction than Lotuses. It's his first run on Vettel after the Malaysia too and it's traditionally a track where he always goes very quickly round.

All of the RBR pit-stops ever since China (which was incidentally after Malaysia) were spot on and then suddenly in this critical moment the wheel gun suddenly stopped working! Of course after this everything went smoothly again and will go until it accidentally doesn't in important times for Mark again. Webber was also given the green light to go out of the pit-box to go ruin his race.

It might only be a conspiracy theory and if true RBR is playing a very dangerous game with innocent peoples lives. I'd have a big investigation about this if I was Nurburgring, Germany or FIA.I find it was conscious and intentional endangerment of other people's lives.
Niki I think you have lost your mind, there is no way Redbull would of sabotaged Webber atleast on purpose.
Not in that way at least.
Nah. You just don't understand how far the politics can go in F1. It's just personal opinion and FIA will have investigation about it anyway.
Redbull doesn't give you wings. Redbull gives you headshot.
Anything not to talk about Mercedes back-to-normal shitty race pace.
Quote from N I K I :Nah. You just don't understand how far the politics can go in F1. It's just personal opinion and FIA will have investigation about it anyway.

No way that was intentional... Though it's freaking interesting that it ALWAYS happens with Webbo.
Webber is the embodiment of Chris Amon. Simple as that. No conspiracy, just bad luck for him again.
I don't know guys. Maybe. I was just thinking how his going great again as he went under the radar again. I'm still interested to see what the FIA says about the whole thing.
If it was done on purpose, why leave the wheel loose? Why not just be slow fitting the new tyre for a long time, or forget to bring the new tyre out of the garage? I don't see why the conspirators would choose an option that leaves a wheel flying down the pitlane, or risk the wheel coming off on the track and deploying a safety car that wouldn't help Vettel.
To be fair, to predict anything in F1 you go for the most cynical option and then take it back a step.

N I K I.....you haven't taken it back a step, go back to the drawing board and think again.
lol you fakers. Webber is not going to win this season a single race if Vettel manages to finish that race without a car problem and hasn't won a title yet!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :No way that was intentional... Though it's freaking interesting that it ALWAYS happens with Webbo.

As soon as he came in you knew something was going to happen to him in the pitstop. His inlap was sensational, there was a good chance he would have jumped Vettel. I'm not saying they deliberately put 3 wheels on his wagon but it's not past RBR to do that to a driver. Especially a driver on his way out of F1 and RBR. Like you said, faultless for Vettel, mistakes on the team's side always happen to Webber, seems legit. It's almost like RBR know they can force Webber down the pack, and that in his form he will battle back into a good number of points whilst their golden boy wins. Another idea would be on a commercial side, how vital would it be for Vettel to win on home soil? Something which he's never done? Pretty vital I would say.

Raikkonen quoted post race as saying he could have made the tyres last to the finish. Really sad to see that, because that's another potentially race winning scenario scuppered by the Lotus team, think back to Silverstone only a week ago, not bringing him in under the SC. I'm pretty sure Kimi will be on the move, he wants to win, and Lotus seem too inconsistent to grant that.
Quote from vipex123 :Raikkonen quoted post race as saying he could have made the tyres last to the finish. Really sad to see that, because that's another potentially race winning scenario scuppered by the Lotus team, think back to Silverstone only a week ago, not bringing him in under the SC. I'm pretty sure Kimi will be on the move, he wants to win, and Lotus seem too inconsistent to grant that.

It seemed possible since Button did 30 laps (17-47) and Kimi would have to do 31 or 32 laps on much less fuel (not counting SC laps). Who knows if it would have actually worked, but it would have been nice to see the attempt done. I thought the late pit was a mistake myself.
Lotus showed in last 2 races that their pit strategy is not at their best. Kimi is one of the few drivers whose word on this matter really stands and is not just a puppet in team's hands, so they should reconsider what to do, starting next race and listen to him more. It probably was the radio's fault today though. Shame he didn't catch DRS one lap earlier, could've been good scramble.
So can we stop saying now that Mercedes tire test helped them solve their problems?
Quote from DevilDare :So can we stop saying now that Mercedes tire test helped them solve their problems?

Nop. They had a poor setup for this race. You might have heard Lewis saying: "We made some changes last night", before the Saturday qualifying "it worked well. " basically gave him that extra pace for pole. "Let's hope it works well in the race too." It didnt.

2013 Nürburgring Grand Prix
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG