The online racing simulator
G27 wheel buttons not working.
Hello, so... My buttons on the g27 ain't working anymore. I don't know what has happened to them :I I was just playing LFS, until i pressed one of the buttons and nothing happened. Then i went to the options and see if it was working... Nope. All of the 6 red buttons were not working, and the left shift paddle wasn't working either. The only thing that is working on the wheel is the right shift paddle, steering and LED's I was wondering, if anybody could help me

I really need to get them buttons to work D:

Edit: I have already taken the wheel apart, and looked at the wires that connect the buttons to the wheel. Nothing isn't wrong on them, and they aren't still working
Maybe re-installing hardware [driver] would help? I'm not sure.
Quote from MousemanLV :Maybe re-installing hardware [driver] would help? I'm not sure.

Nope, didn't work. Logitech gaming software doesnt even recognize the 6red buttons/left shift paddle.
Did you try connecting the wheel to all of your USB ports and check if it's the same in all of them? I know it sound kinda stupid but sometimes things start working when connected to another port.
Quote from matijapkc :Did you try connecting the wheel to all of your USB ports and check if it's the same in all of them? I know it sound kinda stupid but sometimes things start working when connected to another port.

Didn't work either :/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG