The online racing simulator
cheaters / hackers
(103 posts, started )
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :if i'm not mistaken speed hack still counts fuel consumption

I think you're making a mistake here, between tweak and speedhack?
Because they are two diffrent things in LFS.
Tweak upgrades your car, Speedhack just boosts your speed..
Too bad I forgot to save a reply or something, so I could show you guys..

p.s. He might of used something else to do this, but thats what my eyes saw.. Though I should tell you guys, maybe help somehow..
Quote from r3zp3k7 :
Because they are two diffrent things in LFS.
Tweak upgrades your car, Speedhack just boosts your speed..

Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :
not possible for him to use tweak. and only have 2 liter of fuel burnt

Now for 2 facts :
- u dont know what is tweaking/hacking, and are actually not interested in it,
- u know well about cheating, and are much more interested into it.

Stop posting bullshit, stop feeding mythology.
Quote from kingwalter :Now for 2 facts :

hey buy s2...

we are merely stating how he manage to get more km with only doing 2 liters how about you read the previous post and title of the thread before you make a ass of your self.

this is a cheating/hacking thread someone made there for we will discuss who is hacking/cheating. last time i check tweaking was in fact cheating.
Quote from kingwalter :Now for 2 facts :

umad
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :hey buy s2...

What does that have to do with it?
Quote from Bose321 :umad

What does that have to do with it?

really nothing. but then again if you think about it a demo user for almost 3 years... how many times has he jumped on crack s2. and no this is not trapping a demo player...
anyway how about we get back on topic of how he manage to get that km with only 2 liter of fuel burnt
Are you seriously saying that someone that has been a demo racer for a few years must have cracked his LFS in the past a few times?

Isn't it obvious that he cheated, thus not burning a lot of fuel while travelling a large distance?
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :really nothing. but then again if you think about it a demo user for almost 3 years... how many times has he jumped on crack s2. and no this is not trapping a demo player...

As far as I know,he has a S2 account with name Rhama (as Cargame's Dave said - fake indian,no idea if it's true),and he is well known for cheats/hacks.
Well I do know that Rhama and Fat Oil is the same person but I don't know about this guy.
Victor, Scawen and Eric, two users (PititBlue and ricki) are using some sort of speed hack, I am unable to provide a replay but I have seen these two on two different servers with in the past 30 minutes using the speed hack. I think these two guys deserve a global 30 day ban or a perm ban from lfs.
Quote from Eclipsed :As far as I know,he has a S2 account with name Rhama (as Cargame's Dave said - fake indian,no idea if it's true),and he is well known for cheats/hacks.

yea in our server we've been getting some kind of "nos" hack but it was demo users so meh you ban them they create a new account nothing can be done there.

the hack a lone is a odd one you can tell they are using it but not like the old nos hack where you see them spinning out of control. its hard to detect it now
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :
last time i check tweaking was in fact cheating.

How can you write such a brainless statement : or you actually never did it.

Quote from 240sxdaniel89 : how about we get back on topic of how he manage to get that km with only 2 liter of fuel burnt

Rofl at you intent.

Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :if you think about it a demo user for almost 3 years... how many times has he jumped on crack s2. and no this is not trapping a demo player...

Yeah that show well how far you thought about it. You are stupid.
Fact is I bought 3 s2 accounts, gave 2 of them and asked the last one to be erased (rhama).

As for tweaking, you don't know nothing and promote mythology by sharing your ignorance as if it was valuable knowledge.

You are actually more dangerous than a speedhack, think about it for a second, or is it too expensive ?

Quote from Eclipsed :and he is well known for cheats/hacks.

And the holly witch hunt again !!!
Now I am the legendary sorcerer !

Ok, then catch me if u can !
#87 - zip
Quote from eddy678 :Victor, Scawen and Eric, two users (PititBlue and ricki) are using some sort of speed hack, I am unable to provide a replay but I have seen these two on two different servers with in the past 30 minutes using the speed hack. I think these two guys deserve a global 30 day ban or a perm ban from lfs.

wait wait wait
who cheated?
Victor, Scawen and Eric or PititBlue and ricki ?
Quote from zip :wait wait wait
who cheated?
Victor, Scawen and Eric or PititBlue and ricki ?

PititBlue and ricki
Quote from kingwalter :How can you write such a brainless statement : or you actually never did it.

Rofl at you intent.

Yeah that show well how far you thought about it. You are stupid.
Fact is I bought 3 s2 accounts, gave 2 of them and asked the last one to be erased (rhama).

As for tweaking, you don't know nothing and promote mythology by sharing your ignorance as if it was valuable knowledge.

You are actually more dangerous than a speedhack, think about it for a second, or is it too expensive ?

And the holly witch hunt again !!!
Now I am the legendary sorcerer !

Ok, then catch me if u can !

cool story bro. since you are rhama we know you are known for cheating and hacking.
+1 Jordan
We have a new player in the house, named "Deni_Cro"

I checked him while he's online and he didnt really use speedhack or other anti-crash mods, or as I said previously speedhack+reverse.. He was just doing a few laps on BL1 and gets a lot of distance up on his stats.. One thing was strange, usually you have to pit for LFSW to track you're driven distance and show it up, this guy went in pit only once, but that was not necessary, because his stats we're refreshing while he was driving.. (actually it was necessary, cuz his car was too damaged, but we're talking about LFSW here)

Maybe he..they are using a hexxed exe or something..
I have this replay for over a month but i always was doing something and forget about that. His nickname is/was V-Tec Steve and it looks like he had more horse power or something. His throttle is in the middle and he still accelerates faster.

Funny thing is that i was the only one who noticed he was cheating! Replay in attachment.
Attached files
hacker v-tec steve.mpr - 958.6 KB - 212 views
Quote from DarkKostas :I have this replay for over a month but i always was doing something and forget about that. His nickname is/was V-Tec Steve and it looks like he had more horse power or something. His throttle is in the middle and he still accelerates faster.

Funny thing is that i was the only one who noticed he was cheating! Replay in attachment.

Maybe just My3id setup..

Troll
Quote from DarkKostas :I have this replay for over a month but i always was doing something and forget about that. His nickname is/was V-Tec Steve and it looks like he had more horse power or something. His throttle is in the middle and he still accelerates faster.

Indeed,

Saw him on [CLC] Yesterday , he was laughing cause he could speedhack where he wanted.

Funny boy , ended banned.
Another speed hack online at dead men racing's server (xrg@ky2) , racer : adri62, username : olokoft
Attached files
KY2_SpeedHack.mpr - 1.1 MB - 155 views
Quote from GAVD999 :Another speed hack online at dead men racing's server (xrg@ky2) , racer : adri62, username : olokoft

Thanks for that GAV, username given a '999'
This place is getting like the Americas Cup.

Hopefully a 999 ban is a life sentence.
Wot is it with the Need to Cheat, small man bit issues ?
Quote from GAVD999 :Another speed hack online at dead men racing's server (xrg@ky2) , racer : adri62, username : olokoft

Cheers Gav, I've never seen one before.
Banned another speedhacker last night called danielgilliam which looks like a hacked account. These speedhacks are also messing up Airios stats, eg: http://stats.airio.eu/BLS.aspx?T=KY1&C=XFB without these stats, some events won't work meaning LFS dying quicker than it already is.

cheaters / hackers
(103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG