The online racing simulator
Quote from AsnL :That strange, i can only hear 'shhh ****ing garbolewski shhh ****ing niko shh ****ing everyone except me, im the god of kyoto 500'
Go home kid, u are drunk.

well you were terrible to be honest, you kept breaking up every draft because you had no idea what you were doing.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Well, my ping is consistent and i am on a reliable net. Only saw finns and you lagging, but as is expected at such high speeds

It's not about consistency (mine was fairly consistently 180, which judging by my proximity to the server is about normal for me), it's that there is nearly .2 seconds for me to receive any position packets from other drivers, along with that same time for them to receive any from me. Which as we saw.. causes issues.

Heck, I had that same situation happen in one of the practice sessions and all that happened was a spin. I bet even if we tried we would struggle to cause the same carnage. It was just 2 position packets that got received at the wrong time with spectacular results.

Proof that I travelled THROUGH the wall

Like I said, had you and I been on a USA server, that same incident likely wouldn't have happened as our pings would have been about 50ms or so (ping to my server in Cali is 48ms).

It does happen, and it sucks to have our races ended like that but with online racing, it's inevitable.
When the race replay is available?
Well,it wasn't very good,as you hit multiple cars there. Anyway - as you can see from chat,I wasn't that lucky...
Worth the very evil double post...

Here's my K500 participation story from 3 years:

Well,I'm quite optimistic about 2014 Kyoto 500 (if it's held) - can't do much worse,huh?
Quote from Eclipsed :Worth the very evil double post...

Here's my K500 participation story from 3 years:

Well,I'm quite optimistic about 2014 Kyoto 500 (if it's held) - can't do much worse,huh?

Maybe your Kyoto 500 will be Kanaan's Indianapolis 500?
Quote from Texpelt88 :Maybe your Kyoto 500 will be Kanaan's Indianapolis 500?

So Rony will finally win, when he's almost 40?
Quote from Kid222 :So Rony will finally win, when he's almost 40?

So how many years will I have to run this shite then? (He stated his age as "Enough" in the driver info email he sent :P)
Not sure, but to ease your pain, you might switch from imperial to metric units (500 km). :P
Quote from Kid222 :Not sure, but to ease your pain, you might switch from imperial to metric units (500 km). :P

Then it's only 168 laps of misery. Same amount of wrecking would take place anyway
how's about banning people who even crashes by mistake for few years? wow, will be 1-2h race
Quote from dekojester :(He stated his age as "Enough" in the driver info email he sent :P)

Which seems to have never been used in the broadcast – well, I didn’t hear anyone mentioning any of the drivers’ bios there
Quote from Flame CZE :Which seems to have never been used in the broadcast – well, I didn’t hear anyone mentioning any of the drivers’ bios there

Because, like usual, I get distracted when I'm about to compile that by whatever.

2013 Kyoto 500: Race Day Timetable and Race Discussion
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG