The online racing simulator
S2 license & unlock problems
(41 posts, started )
Hi all,

Just purchased an S1 > S2 license upgrade and ran into some problems.

1. It still hasn't unlocked S2 license, still sitting on my S1 right now.
2. Read somewhere that a fresh reinstall might do the trick. Had 3 Unlocks. Did the reinstall and tried to log back in. Apparently my "unlocks for this week all used".

Thanks! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I think like me you must have payed with paypal and they have no sent confirmation to the lfs system yet, did you received the voucher code? I didn't and contacted Victor about it, he said there was some delay sometimes and to wait a little.
If you bought a voucher, you need to redeem it at LFS.net so your account gets the S2 status.
Quote :I think like me you must have payed with paypal and they have no sent confirmation to the lfs system yet

Yes I did pay with paypal and that seems to be the logical explanation. Impatience has always been my problem!

Quote :did you received the voucher code?

Quote :If you bought a voucher, you need to redeem it at LFS.net so your account gets the S2 status.

I don't think I bought a voucher. I bought this one.

Am I supposed to receive a voucher? If so, where can I find it?

I'm also guessing that I'm just going to have to wait until Friday so I can finally play S2.

Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it!
Attached images
Capture.PNG
PayPal is having some issues today causing their notification system to lag. I can see your payment arrived though, but I'm having trouble viewing its details at the moment (again PayPal having problems).
I'll keep trying every now and then and process your payment manually when I can. Eventually PayPal will notify us as well though - they check for these things, so not to miss any notifications. But that can a few hours. At least it won't take until Friday!
THX Victor, I have received both vouchers now!
The OP's license upgrade has been processed as well now.
I bought S2 today, and i have been waiting for 6 hours now.
I bought it for my account with paypal, not voucher code. There is nothing in my email about it. But maybe it feels better after waiting
Sorry about that. I've processed your payment manually as well now.

Thanks for your purchase!
Quote from Victor :Sorry about that. I've processed your payment manually as well now.

Thanks for your purchase!

Oh, thank you so much!
Quote :The OP's license upgrade has been processed as well now.

Thanks a million Victor!

And thanks again to everyone that lent a hand to me.
Quote from OMFGgrenade : "unlocks for this week all used"

Okay, I've had some problems recently and then I saw this on my screen. so: 1) How many a week? 2) How long until I can "unlock"?
You get 2 unlocks per week, and it is reseted on Fridays. But you can send a mail to the tech support asking for more unlocks.
Naw, I won't worry about it that much. Besides, I've got a party, a rodeo, and only 1 or 2 tests this week, so I don't need to worry about it I was just wondering. I honestly think it's because I may have downloaded too much, (Probably the Blackwood textures) and it started lagging in Single Player mode when I was testing new rallycross layouts. Thanks for the answer.
Not meaning to bump such a thread but I don't see a need for creating a new thread for an already known issue, I am receiving the message saying all unlocks for this week have been used but am not getting any unlocks, have waited over a week.

Please help.
Quote from Bandit1911 :Not meaning to bump such a thread but I don't see a need for creating a new thread for an already known issue, I am receiving the message saying all unlocks for this week have been used but am not getting any unlocks, have waited over a week.

Please help.

Possibly reset your lfs system?
I was racing on-line earlier today and now I'm told I'm NOT licenced!!!! WTF?

You've ruined my evening Devs. Thanks a lot!
Quote from g7usl :I was racing on-line earlier today and now I'm told I'm NOT licenced!!!! WTF?

You've ruined my evening Devs. Thanks a lot!

Email lfstech@lfs.net with your problem, it's more likely to get looked at there.
voucher code?
i boght s1 and s2 today, where is my voucher code? i have NOT recived any emial with any codes or info on it , when and where will i recive this ?
10 minutes later your license status shows that you have the S2 license. It's good forms to inform that you problem is solved when you ask for help in a forum Wink
I don't think you receive a voucher code, you are already S2 licensed. Voucher codes should only be used when someone buys a license for you.

Go to the Account details page and set your GAMEpassword, so you can log in with it in game.
bear with me here..im new to this..where do i log in.. i already have the demo..when i go there..there no place to log in ..please help
Click on the upper bar in this forum on your username,select "personal details",there choose your game password (which should be different then your web password),click unlock in lfs start screen,unlock using your username (wyatt burp) and the chosen game password. Should be done!

(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG