The online racing simulator
Forget about decompiling. Starting from scratch is probably faster.

But we don't see enough man power around for that kind of thing.
It's not even man power.. it's knowledge. None of us actually know the formulas for Tyre physics or the variety of other things LFS supports. There's stuff like pacejka, but we know the flaws there as well.

LFS does a lot more than we think in terms of physics.
i think they should sell lfs to some company that has more money, man power to continue develope the game if they are not going to. :\
Yea,to Electronic Arts! Then we will have bodykits,nitro,blackjack and hookers!
Quote from Eclipsed :Yea,to Electronic Arts! Then we will have bodykits,nitro,blackjack and hookers!

i like to call it the fast and the furious fever

btw , did anyone watch the new f&f ? is it any good ?
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :What if Victor put a little box on the forum index page that said "Status of LFS development: in progress".
Then we'd always know the status of LFS.

Yeah and the status would then remain unchanged for 3 years and really piss everyone off LOL
Quote from Dmitry[RUS] :till today any of large competitors didn't achieve such great results. It is a pity that filling of game isn't present, it is a pity.

people don't want to spend the time to find out what is best! they just want to be told what is best by people with a lot of money.

well, most
who has any information to s3 license
Here as the title says it still stands that come 2014 you might know more Information By what if comes before or what but let headlines
A lot of people claim to know, a very few actually knows. Don't belive on anything said on this forum when speculating in dates, because mostly is just bullshit.
Why do people still go on about S3, i thought all the speculation over it was gone.. fed up of seeing/hearing about it.
Quote from xtraction :Why do people still go on about S3, i thought all the speculation over it was gone.. fed up of seeing/hearing about it.

What else would you expect in a thread titled: "Discussion Regarding LFS development"?
Quote from sinbad :What else would you expect in a thread titled: "Discussion Regarding LFS development"?

I have merged a separate thread called "who has any information to s3 license" with this one. xtraction posted when the thread existed.
No hard feelings, I think we can live with that.
I just wonder if when S3 is released (?), will we finally have flying cars in real life?
Could be.

And now let the forum dies, silent now
Some people handle LFS like a Religion, come on wake up there a alot of good Sims out there. Rfaktor 1&2 are nice, Pcars get better and better every mounth. Let the Devs work maybee it cost 10 Years or 15 to make a really good S3. LFS is my Fav. Sim but it will never die. I play ELITE Frontier since today
I can't share the sentiments of your signature. At 71, I doubt I'll ever see S3
There was this joke around lfsforums that duke nukem forever will come out sooner than S3. And it did.

So, what is going to be released sooner? S3 or Half Life 3?
Quote from Nadeo4441 :There was this joke around lfsforums that duke nukem forever will come out sooner than S3. And it did.

So, what is going to be released sooner? S3 or Half Life 3?

S3 (at least I hope.. )
Quote from lameduck :I can't share the sentiments of your signature. At 71, I doubt I'll ever see S3

Sorry Mister, but if you really belive that S3 give your 71 Years of Living a better reason then you have a bigger problem as a missing Tyre Physics.

S3 will maybe Good maybe not, maybe i die tomorow, maybe you will 100 Years or more. Dont live for a Maybe. Take what we have as SimLovers, alot of other good Simulations until S3 comes out or not.
Just a quick question:
Is the racing on public servers still worthwhile?
Are there enough players online to fill a roster or two?

Haven´t been playing much since my G25 broke.
I thought I´d get a new one as soon as S3 comes out... might pick up one now as well if its worth it.
Quote from madmat28 :Just a quick question:
Is the racing on public servers still worthwhile?
Are there enough players online to fill a roster or two?

Haven´t been playing much since my G25 broke.
I thought I´d get a new one as soon as S3 comes out... might pick up one now as well if its worth it.

Man you wouldn't believe it, it's INSANE! Fantastic races all the time with a lot of disciplined drivers, no crashing. Like a breeze.

Wanna buy my G25?

[Merged] Discussion regarding LFS development
(1577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG