The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2013: Server Information / General Discussion

LFSCART Series 2013 - Server Information and General Questions / Discussions

Server Name: NDR.LFSCART Series
Server Password: Will be available on the league website @ newdimensionracing.com to eligble AND confirmed entrants

Use this thread for general series questions and/or discussion. Frequently Asked Questions and their answers will be added to this OP.
How many teams can a team still enter?
A team can enter as many cars as it wants. Only the top two will score points for it though.
Thas not the question. Its like NDR 1 and NDR 2, the question was not regarding cars at all
Quote from Mustangman759 :How many teams can a team still enter?

There has never really been a limit on quantity of unique teams (eg LLM 1 vs LLM 2 vs LLM 4551345). The limit on drivers per team identity is eliminated.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Thas not the question. Its like NDR 1 and NDR 2, the question was not regarding cars at all

I already explained this to you. They simply did away with the idea of multiple teams. Now LLM can have 8 cars driving for LLM in championship points and only the top 2 count.
What's the address for the broadcast?
Can i join this league?
Quote from TeamPlayersBlue :Can i join this league?

Yes, read this post, follow the instructions and get practicing for the next race at SO5R (Technically the KY500 is also a LFSCART regular season event, but the grid for that has been set as of this past weekend).
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, read this post, follow the instructions and get practicing for the next race at SO5R (Technically the KY500 is also a LFSCART regular season event, but the grid for that has been set as of this past weekend).

ok thank you very much!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG