The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Quote from Agniz :RIP Georgi

In other news - latvian cops are fa***ts I don't know why, but they doesn't take bribes anymore... Got my first official speeding ticket in 4 years time - 85eur for 91 in 50 zone

85 euros? Just accept it any pay it. I got fined 120€ for 62@40 zone last september, with 0€ income as I was a student.

I drive at the speed limit as well nowadays. I've kind of just learnt stuff from my mistakes that can be avoided easily.
|
v
Cops here won't ding you for ~10 kph over, so I just drive Speed Limit + 10.
My new Skoda Citigo just arrived at the dealer. Should be ready tuesday next week.
Specs:
Active Greentec 1.0 60hp 5 door white
Extras: A/C

Mine for 13741 Euros....
Attached images
Skoda Citigo.jpg
Quote from Tumz(DK) :My new Skoda Citigo just arrived at the dealer. Should be ready tuesday next week.
Specs:
Active Greentec 1.0 60hp 5 door white
Extras: A/C

Mine for 13741 Euros....

Looks like a lot of money for a little bit of car.
Quote from Tumz(DK) :Refrigerator for 13741 Euros....

holy smokes:cookiemon

For that money u can build bmw e30 with LS engine
****, 2 speeding tickets from visiting friends. 50€ each

I've done that some route the week after, so I hope I won't get 2 again

Stupid speedo giving me wrong speeds!
Quote from Bose321 :Looks like a lot of money for a little bit of car.

Thats right.....welcome to the danish tax on vehicles:doh:
dunno whats the fuss about him dead.he didnt drive this time (this why i dont trust anyone with my car) you all did or still do the same before im sure, but with less BALLS
no.. common sense would mean driving normal and boring
Exactly.

Having more than two balls would be wrong anyway.
Are all M5s that fast or has his been breathed on? Because if they are, I know what I'm replacing my current car with.

Quote from e2mustang :no.. common sense would mean driving normal and boring

Which is what I do on the roads. Save racing for the track. If you **** up on a track you're in a sterile place, more often than not all you're going to do is bump across gravel and hit some tyres (some exceptions). Driving like a cock on the roads will get you or someone else killed.
i do track days too but sometimes with so many retards on the road u just have to be an other retard
Quote from e2mustang :i do track days too but sometimes with so many retards on the road u just have to be an other retard

which you are pretty good at
Quote from Dennis93 :what exactly apart from driving stupidly on the streets did he do wrong?
You make it sound like he's some mass murder.

Well unlike normal people who go onto a country lane so they only have themselves to blame when shit gets real, this guy liked to drive very hard in traffic.
so therefore he should die painfully and hopefully his whole family and countrymen beside him?

logic.
Quote from Dennis93 :so therefore he should die painfully and hopefully his whole family and countrymen beside him?

logic.

Well it's not my logic, I was just opening it up.
Quote from Dennis93 :so therefore he should die painfully and hopefully his whole family and countrymen beside him?

if you see his driving then youll know the only alternatives is him dying or someone who happaend to have the bad luck of being in traffic next to this utter thankfully dead **** dying

in this case the right person died eternal justice has been served and the roads are a good bit safer thanks to it
Quote from Scrabby :****, 2 speeding tickets from visiting friends. 50€ each

I've done that some route the week after, so I hope I won't get 2 again

Stupid speedo giving me wrong speeds!

My speedo does the same but I have adapted to that. My shown speed is +10kmh on my normal speed. It is really weird if I drive in another car which does have a good speedo.

Also, I am saving up for an E90 3 series to replace my E36 with.
Quote from nikopdr :85 euros? Just accept it any pay it. I got fined 120€ for 62@40 zone last september, with 0€ income as I was a student.
I drive at the speed limit as well nowadays. I've kind of just learnt stuff from my mistakes that can be avoided easily.
|
v

I'm more worried about the fact that they won't take bribes than about the amount of money. 85eur + 2 penalty points. You get 10 or 12 penalty points and your license is revoked for 6 months or so.

Good ol' days, when you gave them 50eur bribe for 120 in 50 zone, and everything was ok...
What a shame. Must be shit to live in a country that doesn't take bribes anymore...

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG