The online racing simulator
New Version : 0.6E
(618 posts, started )
Quote from theodu69 :NFS isn't a Racing simulator and... Real racing is a iphone game

They are not simulator but I like Real Racing 3 more than lfs, but does it matter if it a phone/tablet game is? So real racing has over 60 licensed cars + real tracks and real people, nfs will launched a new serie of nfs and nfs have same as real racing amezing graphics!
But they don't have the most important thing in a racing game - physics. End of discussion.
I wonder if some people joined LFS / this forum at the age of five or something. Otherwise I cannot explain some parts of the 'discussion'.
Quote from cargame.nl :I wonder if some people joined LFS / this forum at the age of five or something. Otherwise I cannot explain some parts of the 'discussion'.

I believe you can't imagine anything about other people.

Anyway, why is all this shit in this thread again?
s3 2014 years coming
Quote from joordy599 :NFS own lfs! Real Racing 3 own lfs! Check the differnts with lfs and Real Racing, NFS!

LFS Rate:3/10
NFS Rate:8/10
Real Racing Rate: 8/10

Did I read this right..Somebody just compared LFS to an Iphone App

You compared THIS to LFS :wtf2: :yikes: :ices_rofl
But you gotta admit, those textures on the phone game still beats the RB4 cockpit lol
Quote from The Very End :But you gotta admit, those textures on the phone game still beats the RB4 cockpit lol

What LFS has a cockpit view TVE Face -> palm Big grin

Next you will be telling me it has tyre deformation and more calculations than Mensa could throw at....but the Iphone has all this and more HAHA
Quote from Fordman :What LFS has a cockpit view TVE

Next you will be telling me it has tyre deformation and more calculations than Mensa could throw at....but the Iphone has all this and more HAHA

Lol stop taking me so serious
Neither do I
The RB4 and cockpit view are for pussies anyway.

The fact that the textures are so bad are a strategical move, nothing to do with the incompetence of Eric. The devs don't want you to use he cockpit view in the RB4.
Quote from Bose321 :The RB4 and cockpit view are for pussies anyway.

The fact that the textures are so bad are a strategical move, nothing to do with the incompetence of Eric. The devs don't want you to use he cockpit view in the RB4.

I heard that some dude made some pretty awesome interior textures for the 4 whole polygons for RB4.
Who cares about textures anyway. As if you get a whole new experience all of a sudden
Quote from Fordman :Did I read this right..Somebody just compared LFS to an Iphone App

You compared THIS to LFS :wtf2: :yikes: :ices_rofl

Try real racing 2 and 3!!!
Quote from cargame.nl :Who cares about textures anyway. As if you get a whole new experience all of a sudden

Swap toilet for sand and you would.
-
(Cabriolet21) DELETED by Flame CZE : no

New Version : 0.6E
(618 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG