The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
Seems like iR puts less effort in on the road course side of things, I've not hit a landmind once in oval yet. Worst that happened to me was getting stuck in the wall.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hah, busted! Dustin secretly has a sub.

Or the more likely situation is that I'm not the only one that's noticed how close iRacing is to an arcade game intended for children
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Or the more likely situation is that I'm not the only one that's noticed how close iRacing is to an arcade game intended for children

Honestly, come up with something original please. Completely bored now.
Quote from DeKo :Honestly, come up with something original please. Completely bored now.

If you're so bored, why bother replying?

Oh, I guess you haffto do something in your 4 hours between sessions.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :If you're so bored, why bother replying?

Oh, I guess you haffto do something in your 4 hours between sessions.

Your rants would actually be better if they weren't full of bullshit. But of course, we've told you before that you don't have to wait anywhere near 4 hours, but you just don't listen. Of course, I could ask you if you hate iR so much, why bother replying in this thread at all?

For the record, the last time I raced was last week, but I don't instantly start with the high horse "I'm right, you're all retards" shit that makes you sound like a complete prick. Trying to convince everyone not to enjoy iRacing because you're the most butthurt I've ever seen anybody be (and I've seen some major butthurt) is just pathetic, really.
Quote from DeKo :Your rants would actually be better if they weren't full of bullshit. But of course, we've told you before that you don't have to wait anywhere near 4 hours, but you just don't listen. Of course, I could ask you if you hate iR so much, why bother replying in this thread at all?

If you love iRape so much, why do you post on the LFS Forum? Doesn't iRape have a forum, or did you say landmine and they banned you for "Speaking negatively towards the 'service' "?

Quote from DeKo :
For the record, the last time I raced was last week, but I don't instantly start with the high horse "I'm right, you're all retards" shit that makes you sound like a complete prick.

I am a prick, deal with it.

Quote from DeKo :
Trying to convince everyone not to enjoy iRacing because you're the most butthurt I've ever seen anybody be (and I've seen some major butthurt) is just pathetic, really.

I don't understand what I'm supposed to be butthurt about? That I have issues with iRacing that are backed with fact and are legitimate issues? Or that I'm smart enough NOT to continue to pay Lord Kaermer for his shitty physics? Oh, I guess I'm supposed to be butthurt over the spaghetti that I made which didn't turn out as well as I had expected.

The last one is the only one that makes sense.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :If you love iRape so much, why do you post on the LFS Forum? Doesn't iRape have a forum, or did you say landmine and they banned you for "Speaking negatively towards the 'service' "?

Sorry Deko but this is too true....

In all honesty to me, people only play iRacing because they find themselves at the top with very little effort. LFS takes too much effort you see

but even my own opinions are feeding this godawfully boring debate....
Soo............NiS at Sonoma this week anyone?

EDIT: Heck I need to get my circle licence to D4.0
Deko, seriously don't feed him, it's a never ending story, just bite your fingers instead it's absolutely pointless talking to him. It's his opinion let him have it and you have yours.

And seems like Tony released some more info in the changeable weather thread, not only about the upcoming weather project but also some other NTM news

Quote :
- We hope the weather panel is in for next build for hosted and off-line testing sessions, maybe the following season (build after next) after getting feedback for a season will consider using weather in some official series as well. Not promising however for next build as still lot of testing to be done in alpha and bugs could come up that could delay release in next build.

- Yes, right now the plan is to release Lotus 49 in the range between a couple weeks before this coming build and the coming build on V5 of tire Model. As painful as it has been for us and I know you, we are glad we waited. It was worth it. Much better.

- Should have some cars with V5 of tire model in coming build, we just may release Lotus a little before build.

Joe: Yeah heard that yesterday, might try a few races, but I'm afraid that Phil will beat me
Quote from dawesdust_12 :...Oh, I guess I'm supposed to be butthurt over the spaghetti that I made which didn't turn out as well as I had expected...

that is bad
Quote from jrd.racer :Soo............NiS at Sonoma this week anyone?

EDIT: Heck I need to get my circle licence to D4.0

you would probably win your split too lol

if anyone has done a lap time could you post it? I've done a 16.8 but that was with overunning and losing a second on a single corner.
I've managed a 15.8. I knocked almost a second off my lap time by staying in 2nd for the S's from turn 2 to 4.
Quote from Mustangman759 :you would probably win your split too lol

if anyone has done a lap time could you post it? I've done a 16.8 but that was with overunning and losing a second on a single corner.

Got a 14.6 so far, but was in a server with Madison Down who was doing 12's, so I've got a lot to do still. Optimal in the 13's, if I can get down that far I'll be happy. Don't overdrive, slow in fast out all the way, and get all your turning done early, then straighten up as soon as possible and nail the throttle.

Edit: 14.2, here's a replay of the lap. Plenty of time to still find, bit of a scruffy lap.

http://www.4shared.com/file/fkNJZegw/Sonoma_142.html
Quote from DeKo :Got a 14.6 so far, but was in a server with Madison Down who was doing 12's, so I've got a lot to do still. Optimal in the 13's, if I can get down that far I'll be happy. Don't overdrive, slow in fast out all the way, and get all your turning done early, then straighten up as soon as possible and nail the throttle.

Edit: 14.2, here's a replay of the lap. Plenty of time to still find, bit of a scruffy lap.

thanks, hardest part for me is not spinning the tires when turning atm. Gen6 is a beast compared to the Silverado on road racing
also for the love of us all get a drop box... those sites are so annoying :P
np, just those other ones are annoying :P and dropbox is pretty easy to use
So I just re-subbed after like...forever. Anything I should know?
Quote from Wilko868 :So I just re-subbed after like...forever. Anything I should know?

Woohoo dont think so just tire model changed
Quote from DeKo :Got a 14.6 so far, but was in a server with Madison Down who was doing 12's, so I've got a lot to do still. Optimal in the 13's, if I can get down that far I'll be happy. Don't overdrive, slow in fast out all the way, and get all your turning done early, then straighten up as soon as possible and nail the throttle.

Yeah Im down to 14.2 as well, with 13.6 Opt. Don't think I can go much quicker now.

And damn, the trucks are a blast at Indy.
im so slow lol. just dont like this car here, if it was WG id have a shot
That was alot of fun. I won but nothing to write home about I guess because it was the 7th split.
Quote from StableX :I've managed a 15.8. I knocked almost a second off my lap time by staying in 2nd for the S's from turn 2 to 4.

Your pace showed in our split. Cant believe I was running 5th ahead of you obky to throw it away with 3 minutes damage. Still happy with 8/32.

Plus it was a hell of a way to break in my new fanatec and get used o the loadcell pedals. 1:18 was a solid pae considering i ran no practice and ran it with damage

Ps: dude that crashed u apologized when he saw rpy but u had left
Quote from Bmxtwins :Your pace showed in our split. Cant believe I was running 5th ahead of you obky to throw it away with 3 minutes damage. Still happy with 8/32.

Plus it was a hell of a way to break in my new fanatec and get used o the loadcell pedals. 1:18 was a solid pae considering i ran no practice and ran it with damage

Ps: dude that crashed u apologized when he saw rpy but u had left

do you read over what you type or do you button bash and hope for the best?
This thread is closed

iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG