The online racing simulator
My day karting
(37 posts, started )
i dont have a rich dad either, they dont come to my meetings or pay for 1 single thing
I don't have a rich dad but I had a rich great-uncle and I got some inheritence money which I spent on my kart and a trailer. My dad pays for any repairs that need doing, I pay for race entry etc.
Karting isn't scary when you race with good drivers at big races. The scary part is going to the local track with people who don't have a good sense of when others are around them, or when they are being passed. In the states we run qualifying, prefinal and final.
I race in senior TKM 4 stroke that's why my name is 21 TKM 4 stroke when i'm raicng..on LFS
#30 - MR_B
Bit hard when you were 14 and living with a single parent with no transport. Oh and all my family have snuffed it so that when out of the window....

Save up and enter touring cars will be my future plans
I don't think many people that do club karting have rich parents buying them all their gear. There are only the minority but the minority can be a pain when your trying to race them on tyres that have done half a season and there sitting on the grid with nice new shiny ones. That was my reason for having to give up karting, after 3 years the budget just vanished. I only managed to get one sponsor behind me in that whole time who very kindly bought me a brand new set of slicks and wets. That was my first ever new set of tyres in about 2 and a half years of racing karts. The rest of my tyres were pulled out the bins that the big teams chucked and also buying used sets from teams.

I worked my ass off to make sure that I could race. Never really went to the cinema etc to cut down on costs and did as much as I could at the age of 11/12 to make money to pay for my license, entries, membership and paying towards general spares.

Keiran
HERE is a vid of the whole, umm vid. u can hear the people shouting red flag when that guy crashed into me, rolled and wrote his kart of LOOOL

This is the track that we will be racing on for the UK LFS meet

not very good quality tho.
#33 - MR_B
But where do you find the money for a 2 grand kart? let alone travelling to the damn places...
haha, m8!! my motor was 500 from a mate who was wicked a few years back, my chassis was £250 from him too, and it was fast as until it got written off. Its so funny when u pass guys with a brand new kart who race every week and i havnt raced tkm for 2 years and my kart is 6 years old and i beat them lol.

i only live 10 miles from that track. if you have contacts, they can helpo u with ANYTHING
Did someone seize their engine at around 5min 30 ?? or just n00bed it

Keiran
lol, i was wondering that too, I think it must have just 'nipped' ie siezed but came unstuck again. It was a long race, and she still finnished in the end. Shes 20 but shes the size of a 12 year old lol, i was testin on sat and she passed me, so i thought RIGHT IM NOT HAVIN THAT, changed my lines and lit it away from her LOOOL.

My day karting
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG