Qualifying 13:00

Sun 9 June 2013
Race 14:00

All times GMT-5

Montreal

Number of Laps: 70
Circuit Length: 4,361km
Race Distance: 305,27
Lap Record: 1:13.622 (Rubens Barrichello, Ferrari, 2004)

Predicted rain throughout the whole weekend, so could be a nice Grand Prix coming.
Attached images
montreal.png
****ing shit weather. its been raining on and off for the past 2 weeks. you get one day of heat so intense that 90% of the old ppl could die cause of it, and then for the next 4 days you have torrential rain.
Kimi needs to finish in the points to draw level with Schumachers record, wall of champions visit anyone?

Interesting fact, Button has only ever lead a single lap here in 12 seasons and one once, pretty cool eh.
Quote from vipex123 :wall of champions visit anyone?

My guesses are Gutierrez and Chilton. Grosjean will hit some other wall at least once.
Quote from el pibe :****ing shit weather. its been raining on and off for the past 2 weeks. you get one day of heat so intense that 90% of the old ppl could die cause of it, and then for the next 4 days you have torrential rain.

Pretty much the same in Europe too.

Really looking forward to this GP. Always loved that place.

Wall of champions : fingers crossed for Vettel on lap 54.
#6 - ZyXEL
Kimi wins perkele
Not sure about Christmas Dinner's analysis there. Not much of a strain on the driver trying to push the throttle through the bulkhead on the straights. It's also hardly Bahrain or Malaysia in terms of temperature.
My money's on Grosjean winning. because he will crash the rest of the grid
Quote from Bmxtwins :My money's on Grosjean winning. because he will crash the rest of the grid

sobrave.gif
Ferrari have good race pace, as well. Maldolando, lol^^.
Quote from Bmxtwins :My money's on Grosjean winning. because he will crash the rest of the grid

Does that mean you're gonna win the next LFSCART race too with the same strategy?
haha wat is Bottas doing, sensational
Way to go Vale!
Epic quali, super Bottas! BOOOO vetl. *hopes for rainy race*
Where's Zeugnimod? Need rain dance!
Is it Valtteri Bottas from spdo?
spdovale too stronk
It will be interdasting to see if he can finally get a . It was a nice weather for quali .
Yeeeeaaah, Bottas!
Bottas!!!!!!
**** yeah Bottas!
Great job Bottas!
wtf just watched the Quali, and that name sounded familiar. Was Bottas really active in LFS or did he just have an account?
He was a member of spdoRacing and active in 2006-2008 when he was in formula Renault, he did some OWRL races which you could see if the database was up but it isn't. He did post here some time ago iirc?

2013 Montreal Grand Prix
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG