The online racing simulator

Here in NZ we laugh at your spiders.
Is that a Weta?
ž

Quote from AndRand :I dont know why some humanes dont find it as humane gesture...

Japanese only victims on just 2 japanese islands before mainland:
- Iwo Jima - 21,000 military
- Okinawa - 100,000 military, 150,000 civilians (mostly suicidal)

You can count number of islands...

The US didn't Nuke Iwo Jima....... It was hiroshima, and bare in mind alot of people were severly burnt from the radiation exposure from even looking at the blast.
Quote from BlueFlame :The US didn't Nuke Iwo Jima....... It was hiroshima, and bare in mind alot of people were severly burnt from the radiation exposure from even looking at the blast.

I just wanted to show context of the decision: normal routine of invasion which meant similar collateral losses on every island and every town (bearing in mind kamikaze squadrons, Okinawa's suicidal deaths) till Tokio plus daily bombardings of main cities or 2 severe strikes.
Quote from AndRand :I just wanted to show context of the decision: normal routine of invasion which meant similar collateral losses on every island and every town (bearing in mind kamikaze squadrons, Okinawa's suicidal deaths) till Tokio plus daily bombardings of main cities or 2 severe strikes.

But essentially these people that died signed their life to their nations 'cause'. I know there were certain conscriptions etc but they fought, [especially those as Kamikaze pilots] willing to die.

Innocent children, civilians on an island, need not get bombed just so the enemy 'surrender' when they could have just sent all their troops home and let Japan do what it wanted, cos they had nothing left to fight with anyway.

Germans ... (thats a floodwall in the middle)
Well, The grass can't be longer than 100mm long or it would be completely unacceptable by German standards.
It would be easier to maintain is he just burned it all and paved it over.
Quote from CheerioDM :It would be easier to maintain is he just burned it all and paved it over.

No, it's easier to maintain if you kill the grass by scattering ashes over it.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well, The grass can't be longer than 100mm long or it would be completely unacceptable by German standards.

He'll be going out with a set-square later to make sure each blade sits perpendicular.
my grandfather who was a precision mechanic used to draw strings across the ground when he was spreading earth for a new lawn or for trmming the hedges
love those
Quote from Shotglass :my grandfather who was german used to draw strings across the ground when he was spreading earth for a new lawn or for trmming the hedges

There, I fixed it for you.

Old but gold

Received this today in FB...
Attached images
cat.jpg

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG