The online racing simulator
Can't get on servers !
(11 posts, started )
Can't get on servers !
Hey today I've been trying to play online and what happens is, when I go on any server in s2 license I get kicked after like 20 seconds then when I try to connect again it says host refused connection. Then I try another server and it does the same thing. I tried going on demo servers and that didn't happen, only on s2. Can anyone help me figure out this problem please?

Thanks !

Also I want to state something else unrelated, I clicked "start new host" so me and my friend could train there without anyone disturbing us but he couldn't find my host in the server list, can someone explain to me what I have to do exactly?

Thanks again
Quote from Cornette :Hey today I've been trying to play online and what happens is, when I go on any server in s2 license I get kicked after like 20 seconds then when I try to connect again it says host refused connection. Then I try another server and it does the same thing. I tried going on demo servers and that didn't happen, only on s2. Can anyone help me figure out this problem please?

Thanks !

Also I want to state something else unrelated, I clicked "start new host" so me and my friend could train there without anyone disturbing us but he couldn't find my host in the server list, can someone explain to me what I have to do exactly?

Thanks again

That's probably a CPW

Do you have a modified LFS.exe?

Or any cheats running?

Try Joining my Test Server called: Frozen Test Server

If you get kicked there after 20 s, i'll check the logs and tell you what's the error
Thnx for the reply.
Can't find your host mate :/

EDIT:
Never mind found it & didn't kick me out
Quote from Cornette :Thnx for the reply.
Can't find your host mate :/

EDIT:
Never mind found it & didn't kick me out

Right then that seems to be a CPW

Try contacting the administrators / hosters of the servers you got "banned" at , for see if you can get unbanned due to this "missunderstanding"

Edit: My test server is currently hosted at demo , wanna we try at S2?
I didn't even realize that I got banned, I don't know who banned me & how am I going to get in contact if I can't get on any server :S
Quote from Cornette :I didn't even realize that I got banned, I don't know who banned me & how am I going to get in contact if I can't get on any server :S

Let's try in S2 Server if you want?

Join the server again

Changed mode to S2
ok thanks coming
Problem solved, thanks to chriship & his friends from gt server !
No problem
I also cant connect to some servers and some servers have a lag mode
Which error do you get Litro?

Host refused connection?

And which servers are we talking about?

Can't get on servers !
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG