LFS UK Kart Meet 2013
(271 posts, started )
Well so far, Vic can only do 10th, Jason can only do the 17th and others have preferences. If possible, I am sure we would all like Vic to come, but if it doesn't work then so be it..
Of course, if you get more people on another date, just pick that one.
Victor don't be silly, must be 10th

PS. Guys, please try to get some S3 preview or .exe from Victors laptop while he is sleeping : P
It is very difficoult to get everything to fit, so might aswell just chose one.
Hopefully people can manage even if it means re-arranging some plans
OK well a decision needs to be made soon so people can start planning.

Victor can only make the 10th, Jason can only make the 17th. I need to know if anyone else can ONLY make certain dates. Only then can I make a fair choice
Quote from boothy :Hmm, tempting if we had more people to lower the cost, I'd make sure I go via Wolverhampton to try and drag someone else along

Cost will be £70 if we get more than 20 and you go in a team of 3 for the karting, certainly possible, ask CSF
I see this advertised every year, looks like a helluva lot of fun. Is this an everyone welcome open invitation thing?
I'm with the Princess I will re-arrange my diary

I'll hassle Adam and Luke on facebook too!
10th and 24th ok for me.
17th I have the kids so I can't on that weekend.

EDIT: I hope 10th is ok with me. Looks like I'm all alone in my office that week
Quote from The Very End :Haha!
Don't talk shit about my poor little Huyndai Atos
Ref:

PS: I am going by plane aswell this year!

Yes take the plane one time is enough for us all to see that car

EDIT: The 10th is ok for me aswell
Speaking of cars, if anyone needs a lift there from the London area, I have a space in my car...
i would absolutely love to come, especially as i missed the last 2 years, but due to being owed money with no guarantee as to when i will be receiving it i canytcommit myself fully with a no doubt yes as yet, so provided its ok with jason ill be provisionally coming, ill confirm either way as soon as i possibly can, id imagine within the next week or so
Any idea when you will know a final date/whether theres space for spackers like me? Personally seeing dobby lovett would be a highlight of the trip so bring on the 17th instead of other dates , but I don't have any real preferences outside of that I guess

E: And yeah, I would need a lift like Robin below.
I'll probably be interested in this, just need someone to pick me up at whatever airport I land on

Date doesn't really matter for me, just need a final date to start planning
Plenty of space Issac and Robendo. Date looks like the 10th atm. Getting picked up shouldn't be a problem, just depends on airport/timing. Heathrow, Cardiff and Bristol should all be ok I guess.
Ok shal we deside on 10th then? Need to get it sorted out with work and all that
please decide quick so I can book my flight...

can someone pick me up and return me to bristol airport again?
That sounds very good!

Next year I am in and would bring V8 with me in my back.
OK we shall go with the 10th.
Thanks for clearyfication. I work things out with work, planes and such now!
Dang it, I can't make the 10th. :\

Maybe next year!
Gutted, you didn't say you couldn't make the 10th?
Quote from felplacerad :

Edit: 17th or 24th suits me the best!

But good that the date is confirmed. Can make more final plans, pretty sure will get something together though. Just got a few things to check then I should be able to send you the money Jason
Great Isaac, will be good to meet finally!

Shall I order cola for you
I sent Passo the link, he would like to register his strong interest, as would I if we had 3 man teams. I'm curious about the individual stuff at the end - both years I've been we had this planned but it never happened

LFS UK Kart Meet 2013
(271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG