The online racing simulator
Quote from duke_toaster :
Quote :
Originally Posted by MonkOnHotTinRoof

Thank you for nomination, but Janezki already bought me a voucher. Very grateful, I hope I can repay him someday...

Welcome to S2 Monk See you on track.

vov, the lfs community is becoming more and more better! i have never imaganed so much friendship, that the racers buys each others licences
#27 - Jakg
Quote from Live For Kill :hmm earlier there was a topic about that only those deserves licences who pays for it. by the way, every demo racers can recive S2 (S1) licences! why is it good for the devs?

? im offering to give a demo racer a free license, but i am only doing it for one of them, and i want to pick the most beneficial user so that there services to lfs will have "earned" it, its good for the devs because there getting another £24 or whatever!
My vote :

Electrik Kar
Just think, if that selfish jerk Warren Buffett hadn't donated his 35 billion dollars to help fight poverty in Africa, he could have bought S2 licences for about 800 million people!

I am, of course, very much only kidding here. I think Buffett's gesture is absolutely awesome and the most impressive bit of philanthropy in history.
#30 - joen
please add my vote for Electrik Kar
#31 - Jakg
done, if you think of anyone else that might deserve it, post it
Quote from Jakg :done, if you think of anyone else that might deserve it, post it

hmm will i recive 48 hours?
I vote for Jovadzic. He has been making excellent quality public skins one after another.
#34 - Jakg
Quote from Live For Kill :hmm will i recive 48 hours?

? if you feel you deserve it, say why and ill add you
Quote from Jakg :? if you feel you deserve it, say why and ill add you

hmm, i still thinking on why....

111 laps less then 3 hours!
am i a high endurance racer, or everyone can do this, and just im too stupid to belive that im so good?
#37 - Jakg
Quote from Bergade :I don't. But I think it's a very nice idea. Kudos to you for doing it.

wow, i wasnt expecting a demo racer to come along and say the DIDNT deserver it, anyway, i might go and have a look at a demo server for some candidates!
Oh sure, why not give a demo racer a licence because he/she completed all the training lessons? illepall I'd say it has to be a lot more than just an exceptionally long race which is posted like for the 6th time.
He lives in the same city/state I do I feel special haha
#40 - wark
Yucko. :flamed:
Jovadzic deserves it, his skins are amazing.
Electrik Kar, because his texturing skills are pretty much the best i've seen.
don't see why i should get it...

I nominate Electrik Kar
why dont you simply buy a licence for both of them?
#45 - Jakg
Quote from Live For Kill :why dont you simply buy a licence for both of them?

because im not spending that much money
Quote from SlamDunk :[offtopic]

Pro tip #1: Use NotePad before pasting your post into a browser. If that does not sound tempting then use "CTRL+A > CTRL+C" to make back-ups from time to time.

Pro tip #2: Update Firefox and if that does not help then check your extensions/plug-ins. After v1.5.02 Firefox has not crashed with my comp, not even once.

[/offtopic]

[offtopic]

Pro tip #3: Get Opera (www.opera.com).

[/offtopic]
What about faster111? I have allways so much fun reading his posts (I'm not aiming at his dyslexic problems, also the content is quite funny most of the times).

yeah what about me ok i know i had up and downs in the forum ect but am a relly a good racer i canrt make skins well never tryied but if i did i but they would be crap just add me plase +1 i know jakg and his been every helpful to me when i had bad times or my lfs s2 not working right.
#48 - Jakg
Post updated - PLEASE dont make this like the last thread...
Jakg:
Be fair and put links next to the other candidates mate
#50 - Jakg
Quote from K.David :Jakg:
Be fair and put links next to the other candidates mate

to be fair i didnt quite understand what they meant, i think Live For Kill wants it because he's an enduro racer, and Faster... i didnt want to confuse things, so i put links so everyone else could work it out for themselves, but ill fix it

EDIT - Done

S2 License - Who Deserves One?
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG