The online racing simulator
Yeah, I'd guess Fiat 500 & Elise + Magione & Monza.

You're fckin kidding me with the interior shot..
Gran Turismo 12 coming soon for PC
C'mon. Faster!!!
Holy shit that interior shot :jawdrop:
That does look quite like a rip-off of the the RB4 cockpit. The LFS devs should sue these bastards!
Quote from The Very End :That does look quite like a rip-off of the the RB4 cockpit. The LFS devs should sue these bastards!

They didn't tell us that Eric switched jobs...
So this is why we don't have S3/physics updates now?

Seriously, what the *** happened with that interior?
Quote from Keling :Seriously, what the *** happened with that interior?

Looks like some geek pasted buttons and knobs all over the place,a driver probably is usless,this thing should drive it self by now,after you turn everything on. Just like F1.
Not exactly the same

Well you're posting a picture of a 458 Ferrari Challenge interior for christ sake, the one on Assetto Corsa is a GT2. So why would the interiors be the same??
Quote from Eclipsed :Looks like some geek pasted buttons and knobs all over the place,a driver probably is usless,this thing should drive it self by now,after you turn everything on. Just like F1.

Of course. The more buttons, the easier the driving.
Quote from marco massarutto :believe me, i understand what you mean and we know that if you guys are so impatient to try it, this suggests that we are trying to deliver something good.I'm pretty sure you also understand that it's our primary interest to offer to you guys what you ask for, of course is not our intention to make our potential customers bored or annoyed, so if we haven't been able yet to deliver ac, necessarily we must have more than one good reason.the development and the commercial strategies behind a product like this are much more complicated not only than fans might imagine or understand, but also more than we expected too. Managing a product like this is a real challenge from a technical and commercial side. This happen when you try to do something special, even if nothing can assure you will be able to reach your aim. We can only do our best. I can also say that today, assetto corsa might be considered a totally different product in comparison with the one we imagined and designed at the beginning. This is the good: The bad is that it requires more time than how was scheduled. Of course we are not happy about it, just like you . But since when is a delay a news, in the videogaming industry? Anyway, when the release announcement will come, all of you will understand what i mean. Said that, i can only thank you for your patience and support.

Seems like we have to wait a bit longer.
We're already well trained in waiting. In this case it will be worth it.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well you're posting a picture of a 458 Ferrari Challenge interior for christ sake, the one on Assetto Corsa is a GT2. So why would the interiors be the same??

I see, thought it was a Challenge the one in the game
just...

I think someone deleted some polygons on that hood.
AC is gettin' a really massive thing. iR gonna drown.
Because they have a Ferrari 458 GTE and the updated Silverstone? iRacing have said they could have signed with Ferrari already but decided to spent their money elsewhere as the licences were expensive, and the updated Silverstone has already been scanned.
But that still does not change the fact that the fundamentals of iRacing are utter shit.
Quote from Eclipsed :Looks like some geek pasted buttons and knobs all over the place,a driver probably is usless,this thing should drive it self by now,after you turn everything on. Just like F1.

It's not about the buttons. The model is terrible. The mesh density is extremely uneven and in some parts it's slightly better than Quake. Ironically most of those Quake-like areas are perfectly round and very easy to sculpture. This is (supposedly) a DX11 title shown off in 2013 by a pretty experienced dev team. What's happening?

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG