The online racing simulator
Thought I'd randomly Bump this thread by 2 months with a shot of my daily driver, it's not available for download (c'mon...I know you'd all want it!) and I have better DDS on this PC which make the lights fit better but anyway, my UF1:

Nice one Tim
I just made a 1-hour, simple cruise skin with a kustom touch.

Previews on the first two attachments, download version on the last one.

EDIT: 2048 version here
Attached images
LFS_UFRSKIN.jpg
LFS_UFRSKIN2.jpg
UFR_TbZ_Custom1.jpg
cooper S
uploaded on lfsworld
Attached images
UFR_MiniLuko.jpg
mini1.jpg
UFR Rockstar by Spirydion (Stitch)
Aloha friends,

This is my first post and I would like to congratulate all SkinMakers, great even for elite skins for each car. Compliments on my part.

I would also like to present their side, and so one day one of my colleagues asked me to do the reconstruction of the photos of the vehicles and remade it into UF GTR model.

Here are the pictures:
screen 1

screen 2

screen 3

screen 4

Here peel the UFR: (2048px)
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/5125/ufrrockstarbeta.jpg

In Kyoto . . .
#1 Screen
#2 Screen
#3 Screen

Specially for Rockstar Fans Energy Drink and love UF1 & UFR
Demo racer... UFR... Kyoto...

Got fire?

PS. If you want to share your creativity,post pictures in CMXviewer or renders,otherwise it looks like you are using a cracked LFS,doesn't even matter if it's your friends account or other reason:
Demo racer + licenced content = ban.
next question to my creation skin for UFR Rockstar
Sent to the person who has the S2 license married me bumps into a car and chose the track and took pictures. Improvements yes my (Flash gradient, light glow, brightness and contrast).

Here, I agree, but I'm using only the demo so I could not use it and the track.

I believe that such people also like me what to DEMO should also be taken into account, because sometimes a lot of talent goes forgotten just because they do not have the S2. It's unfair system for people like me and do not let it happen to all kinds of efforts skins loaded into cars were sacrificed, just because I'm a Demo Player.

Because if someone give skin who has a license S2 and check, then give me a few screenshots of what you choose and upgrade as I wrote earlier.

I think that banning me, it is not okay, because you have to give it the chance, and 2D frame specified car model, you can easily search the web using Google Image Search. The issue of 10-15 seconds, and it is. No problem to find a clean model of the car.

That's me, and I hope that you will it to your understanding of you.
not bad skin though^^
It's just forum rules. Noone forbids you to make skins,noone forbids you to use CMXviewer from LFS official add-ons for screenshots,which is a freeware. But noone will believe you the stories about friend with licenced account either. So to avoid problems - post your creations from the freeware thing,or ask your licenced friend to post them. And everything will be fine!
Quote from Eclipsed :It's just forum rules. Noone forbids you to make skins,noone forbids you to use CMXviewer from LFS official add-ons for screenshots,which is a freeware. But noone will believe you the stories about friend with licenced account either. So to avoid problems - post your creations from the freeware thing,or ask your licenced friend to post them. And everything will be fine!

He just created great skin for all to download and enjoy, for a game which I would be very surprised if would be still selling any copies. Give him a break ffs.

1) I do believe him the story about a friend
2) I do want Scawen to get rich and sell more copies of this fabulous game than GTA all sequels together
3) I bought 4 S2 licences just myself, 2 of friends not playing it anymore
4) I do believe that you are being just a smartass and a mrniceguy on forum with the oldest comment ever - demoracer posting shots of S2 track
5) I ended up replying here because I wanted some nice MiniCooper skin for UFR, see you next year.. or so...
UFR Skin. (Not In Any Way Inspired By Top Gear)
This was in no way inspired by Top Gear's 'The Perfect Road Trip' special. It was especially not inspired by the decals on the passenger side of Jeremy's BMW Z4 rally car. No, not at all...
Attached images
QQ??20140317140242.jpg
UFR_TG.jpg
Something (very) experimental.

Attached images
UF1_NDS_MR.jpg
Sexy.
Why have you reversed all the lettering on one side of the car?
Copy & paste my friend, copy & paste
Quote from Texpelt88 :Copy & paste my friend, copy & paste

You forgot one step... *Flip Horizontally*
Mainly because it was a quick experiment, after that I do see lots of places on what I should've fixed. The skin took me 20 minutes to create, and with the "JDM" style I wanted to keep with this, I decided to mirror the other side just like you would see on D1GP's cars.

The first one is personal, and the second is for [TC]'s dirt UF1 event
Can't give it to you guys because they're both private
My gumball skin.

Hey guys,

I decided to try and make a skin for the first time, of course me being Scottish I made an IRN-BRU skin. I hope it isn't too horrible!
(Also a very German skin name for the hell of it haha.)

Attached images
UF1_DASISTSEHRGUTJA.jpg
-
(XM-carsticks) DELETED by dekojester : Not lfs related

UF1 | Asiimov xD
CS out of GO

UF1000 & UF GTR Skins
(943 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG