The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Dat M3.
Thanks

Yeah she's gotten some hate over the years for people thinking I'm just doing for looks but they don't understand how long I plan on using it lol.

I've got a lot of cool little things planned to do on it this year.
But between now and the next track day I'm trying to tweak my suspension a bit more because I just feel like I didn't get all the tires could give, despite being at the edge with them, I just feel like I should've been able to get far more grip out of them. I think pressure could've done a lot, but suspension wise I just want to get into the nitty gritty even more, and LFS will hopefully shine and show me the way

https://www.youtube.com/playli ... -P_OSf4AGvs65OAzomaGudaLD
Yes that's probably a M50..just look at the inlet manifold.

Nuse..nice Mazda. Looks great.
Wow, who gives a gays handbag about that BMW lol.

People see a 3 series and get hard over it.

XCNuse's Mazda 3 blows that POS BMW out of the water completely, cos it doesn't look like a fagmobile.
Quote from BlueFlame :Wow, who gives a gays handbag about that BMW lol.

XCNuse's Mazda 3 blows that POS BMW out of the water completely, cos it doesn't look like a fagmobile.

Soo after everyone's commented I went and bought a BMW, do you guys like it?

Guys.... US M3's don't have ITB's like the Euro's. They also just have an M52 manifold, single throttle body. Could be an M3, just gay-spec. 240bhp 3.0 and 3.2.

Oh, post:

Quote from lukelfs :Soo after everyone's commented I went and bought a BMW, do you guys like it?

Sure does have a nice stance !
Quote from BlueFlame :Wow, who gives a gays handbag about that BMW lol.

he mad
Seems these days anyone and everyone has a massive soft spot for pretty much any BMW. Those people who liked their JDM shit back in the day late 80's into the 90's now like BMW's.
Quote from Scrabby :..US M3's don't have ITB's like the Euro's..

ITB's sound soo sexy, on just about anything. I seriously considered them + some cams & ECU over the planned MP62 next month, (and if I were loaded, do both), but opted for FI/the easier route to hp instead.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN) : rather not
Agreed that FWD is lame, and as I have explained before, FWD is just like a dog dragging it's behind on the carpet.
Nice metaphor, lol.
lol.

Is all I have to say..

<3 JDM FOR LIFE.
and bmws are like that same dog shitting all over your carpet and then having your roomba drive over that shit and drag it everywhere in the house
RWD's don't drag stuff around, they push, FWD drags.
Quote from Braien93 :RWD's don't drag stuff around, they push, FWD drags.

Great to know,but after that the house is still $#!tty...
On topic - screw BMWs,the most overrated car maker. I have had 4 cars,1 was german,3 - japanese (ok,last 2 of them half american - DSM),and you know what - my next car will be japanese again!
Quote from Braien93 :RWD's don't drag stuff around, they push, FWD drags.

Or pulls. I don't get people with their "I hate this type of car" stuff. You're not really a petrol head if you just label all cars of a certain type as lame or crap. You're just a fan boy trying to big up your ego by putting down cars that aren't like your own.

If you can't drive a good FWD car (pretend they don't exist and only prove my point all the more) and enjoy it, I don't know what you are but you basically aren't a driver
Quote from sinbad :..I don't know what you are but you basically aren't a driver

If I'm remembering the right tard, one of the first times I recall his piping up about how lame FWD was, (in this thread), was when the topic of sliding around on slick roads came up.. so yea. If I'm singling out the wrong tard, it doesn't really make a difference. What sinbad said is spot on. Also, FWD has proven it can be plenty competitive on-track. (no matter whether you think it's cool or not)

And Toki, if I had a long race, I'd probably welcome whichever car was better composed on-track. Sure it's fun to drive, (and watch), something that goes sideways, but that old Porsche was obviously a handful, which is gonna wear you out a hell of alot faster too, showing up in your lap times, tire wear, fuel consumption etc.
I can't figure out how that relates to my post... Or at least what you're trying to say.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG