The online racing simulator
Lapper DBL acces
Hey guys,

I just needs some help or maybe information. I thought in the last few days that it's possible to modify the lapper by the script or source to do the following thing !

I'm very angry because there is some players who OFF the drift top list .... They make 6 drift score and in the top list I see something like this...

<?php 
    Name       Car Score
[MD]SarXes     XRT 8500
[MD]SarXes     FZ5 8400
[MD]SarXes     RAC 8300
[MD]SarXes     RB4 8200
[MD]SarXes     LX6 8100
[MD]sixkiler   XRT 8000
[MD]sixkiler   FZ5  7000
[MD]sixkiler   RB4 6000
[MD]sixkiler   LX6 4000
[MD]sixkiler   RAC 3000
loopeer        XRT 2800
etc 
etc
?>

So it would be great to modify the lapper in a way that after somebody makes a new PB delete the previous score so it would be only 1 score always.

If somebody makes a score with XRT 3500 then he makes a new score with FZ5 3600 the lapper shows only the FZ5 score instead both....

This feature would be great to have a clean toplist !!!!

I hope somebody could help me !!!!

Thank You

[MD]SarXes
indeed that whould be very nice.

i already asked for the CleanDb option the answer to that was: it wasnt possible (yet) to make a command ingame to clean the Drifttoplist.
Nobody could help me/us ? Gai - Luron or Krayy ? They know more things deeply from Lapper !!!
Nobody can help us ? o.O ?
I stop dev some month ago. You have source and can do it.

Gai - luron
I know you stopped to dev. the lapper but it would be a big favor to help us. You know making a script for lapper and changing the code inside which connects to database it's 2 different thing. Basicly you made the lapper so for you much more easier to rewrite the code to overwrite the score and to show only 1 score only for a player which is the highest PB. It's not easy to do that even if you are know a bit from coding .... That's my opinion.
Maybe Krayy could help us to have this improvement for a clean toplist !

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG