The online racing simulator
'murica, yeah!!

Kinder eggs are pretty dangerous.
That is such a ridiculous argument it shows how little people who spend all their time thinking about disarmament know about the 120,000,000+ adults they are trying to shame and silence. Basically treating adults like children, just like everything else in our society today. Grow up, remove your bright orange safety helmet and live your life already.

You should put it back on to look at this funny Kim Jong Gif though

I don't know. Kinder eggs are dangerous. I'm shocked that America hasn't invaded Italy to remove those weapons of mass destruction from being distributed and sold not just worldwide but to target them to children as well!

Those sick Italians will get what they have coming to them one day, when America finally decides to execute the top secret plan that they've codenamed: "Operation Stop Children from Eating Chocolate with a Toy Inside".

I hear their name guy was away on holidays when they came up with that one. Nothing as colourful as "Operation Wolfpack Crunch".
Quote from flymike91 :That is such a ridiculous argument it shows how little people who spend all their time thinking about disarmament know about the 120,000,000+ adults they are trying to shame and silence. Basically treating adults like children, just like everything else in our society today. Grow up, remove your bright orange safety helmet and live your life already.

In the last 10 days or so, I've read about 4 or 5 children getting killed with daddy's gun, self inflicted or otherwise.. so yeah.
Only outside of the US would someone complain about a US ban of products that regularly kill American children while moaning that other things in the US that don't kill very many American children are not banned. Their own country, children, laws, or any other country in the world, are usually forgotten by the time the red white and blue froth shows up in the corners of their mouths.

lulz when Dustin can't remember what county he lives in, or its history of passing and then abolishing gun control laws when it cost too much money and saved no lives.
Come on down when you get sick and want to cut the line.

@ Boris: If it bleeds, it leads. I think people would get neurotic after the first 10,000 news stories in one year in the West about children choking to death. No one would ever let their children eat fkn Kinder Eggs thats for sure. The media is dead-set against the idea of an armed citizenry so it benefits their agenda to saturate the media with rare gun tragedies rather than the 100,000 to 2,000,000 times guns are used for self-defense yearly.
Except you're entirely wrong about Canada not having gun control laws. I cannot go and purchase a gun. I require a permit along with training, background checks and other common sense checks to possess a gun.

I cannot go get drunk, wander into WalMart, and pick up a 24 of Bud, a Handgun, some ammo and some Pringles.

Good thing that Americans can't buy any Kinder Eggs as part of that process as that might be dangerous.
well its simple, we don't have kids shooting each other with their parents guns every other week.
On the other hand KinderĂ¼berraschung is sold here and our preteens somehow don't choke to death on them, since someone teached them to not eat big yellow plastic cylinders that contain toys.
wow Mike, you really are freaking stupid...
Perhaps someone should tell them 'muricans that you oughn't eat them eggs whole, but first remove the toy from inside... Then perhaps less 'murican kids would choke on them.

Bad jokes aside, it is a fact that most gun related deaths, both intentional and accidental, are caused by legally owned guns. So restricting access to guns ought to bring down those numbers.

Now if that will result in an increase of gun violence with illegaly acquired guns is to be seen. Might happen, but IMHO not to an extent that would outweigh the lives saved by restricitve measures.
Dustin you don't know anything about your nation's laws or mine and you remind us all quite often. I took a ten hour class to get my handgun permit along with an 8 week waiting period. Just one of the infinite number of facts about laws and countries you will never bother to educate yourself about.

If I were as uneducated by the media about your country as you are about mine I would imagine you are living in a trailer in Nova Scotia growing weed and stealing meat from the supermarket.

There is no proof that gun control works in the US, but much evidence that it does not. Columbine is one example of a horrific tragedy that happened when gun control had never been tighter since the revolutionary war. The media will never report that every single day in the US gun crime and deaths reach a new low as part of a 25 year trend in decreasing gun violence that can't be accounted for by any gun laws except ones that liberalize gun ownership. More guns=less crime is the only finding by every measure and census that has been taken in the US.

How many different ways can I illustrate this: When gun crime reached its peak in 1992-93 less than 20 states allowed guns to be carried for self-defense. Now, today, gun crime is far lower than it has been since reliable data has been kept and 43 states have liberalized their gun laws and allow self-defense. Criminals know this and fear nothing so much as an armed victim.
You passing that ten hour class does (from what you post on here) show that it can't be hard to get that permit, or that a psychological test is not included (its in Germany).

Dave Grohl for president
Which way is the train going?

10 hour class? I swear my cousin took a half hour test online, then printed out his certificate and boom, he was licensed.
Mike, are you sure that the supposed "decline in gun violence" isn't just because gun owners keep accidentally shooting themselves in the knob and bleeding out?

Or is the decline because they're already in jail and don't have guns in prison to shoot inmates with and instead resort to shivs or rape.
Quote from Boris Lozac :In the last 10 days or so, I've read about 4 or 5 children getting killed with daddy's gun, self inflicted or otherwise.. so yeah.

I couldn't care less about those children. Most people won't unless it happens to them. So for now I am ok with kids getting their heads accidentally blown off.
Quote from CheerioDM :I couldn't care less about those children. [...]I am ok with kids getting their heads accidentally blown off.

Must... resist.. urge.. to put in.... signature....
Quote from CheerioDM :I couldn't care less about those children. Most people won't unless it happens to them. So for now I am ok with kids getting their heads accidentally blown off.

Quote from ACCAkut :You passing that ten hour class does (from what you post on here) show that it can't be hard to get that permit, or that a psychological test is not included (its in Germany).

Wanting a gun to take responsibility for your own safety makes you intellectually inept to the point that you can't have a gun. Good policy I'm sure it has saved countless assault victims.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Mike, are you sure that the supposed "decline in gun violence" isn't just because gun owners keep accidentally shooting themselves in the knob and bleeding out?

Or is the decline because they're already in jail and don't have guns in prison to shoot inmates with and instead resort to shivs or rape.

When someone brings up a point of debate, I will respond with facts, statistics, charts and my own formulated opinion after researching policies here and all over the world. I'm called stupid for having a different opinion and being able to back it up. Dustin can't support anything he says with facts, laws, statistics, census data, nothing whatsoever and that is the sum total of the evidence in favor of gun control. You are more likely to be acci ... identally shot in the US. Do we say that parents are mentally deficient if they want to obtain bleach to wash their socks? Gun control is a myth by every measure that has been used to study it but if it makes you feel morally superior to be defenseless, well then more (or less) power to you.

Quote from Crashgate3 :Must... resist.. urge.. to put in.... signature....

I still like that the best impression of a real American is done by an American that trolls in every single thread he posts in.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Which way is the train going?

Check the guys legs on mirrored picture on the train and picture is no fun anymore :- (
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I still like that the best impression of a real American is done by an American that trolls in every single thread he posts in.

I am not always trolling. You can just never tell if I'm being serious.
And I don't have much respect for human life because we cause all the problems and haven't been able to coexist for thousands of years.
With the population growing so much it can only help to lose so many people by accident.
Quote from CheerioDM :You can just never tell if I'm being serious.

Teach me how to be that awesome.
Please Mike, shut up, you give Muricans a bad name in a world where they are known as thick.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG