The online racing simulator
Game Server Hosting MHS
(266 posts, started )
Dear customer,

We regret to inform you that MHS will definitely close.

We suffer for a few days now, attacks "ddos" which prevents us from providing a good service. Unfortunately there is no real protection against this type of attack.
I think you see, we're not the only ones to be attacked.

It was very difficult to make this decision, but we have no choice.

So from today, there will be no new customers or renewal.

For existing customers, nothing changes, it will remain at MHS until the end of their contracts and there will be no refund.

We are sincerely sorry for this bad new.

An attached file to show you the attacks we have.

Thank you all for your understanding.
Sam
Attached images
multiddos.JPG
Sad to see that some stupid persons are ruining other's projects by ddosing and thinking that so they will become something in their live.

Wait for them to get out of their bedroom and they will smash their face into the door.

Good luck with everything , you really deserve it.
Another ddos attack, if your server is not online,
thank you to stop it 2 min then restart.

Sorry for this inconvenience!
Sam
Quote from Master Hosting Servers :Dear customer,
We regret to inform you that MHS will definitely close....
Thank you all for your understanding.
Sam

Sorry to hear this as trying to find a well run hosting company to supply me with my 2 servers, as you are doing, is getting harder.

Until my servers do run out of contract, many thanks for the quick and easy way you set up my servers and for fixing them when I made silly changes that crashed the servers, and for the no hassle support you've given me.
Quote from sinanju :Sorry to hear this as trying to find a well run hosting company to supply me with my 2 servers, as you are doing, is getting harder.

Until my servers do run out of contract, many thanks for the quick and easy way you set up my servers and for fixing them when I made silly changes that crashed the servers, and for the no hassle support you've given me.

Next month I am going to install a hardware firewall and if I find the solution to counter his attacks, I would open again MHS.

Best Regards
Sam
Quote from Master Hosting Servers :Next month I am going to install a hardware firewall and if I find the solution to counter his attacks, I would open again MHS.

Best Regards
Sam

"fingers crossed"

We hope u find the solution!
Hello all,

After many messages of support, we have decided to reopen MHS.
It is true that it was stupid to close MHS just for ddos attacks.

Now we not want to pleasure the person who makes his attacks.
We ordered a cisco firewall, which should be functional for the next month.

Now the site is accessible again and you can either renew or either take a new servers
mhservers.net

Thank you all for your messages of support
Sam
I understand where his attacks come, I begin to gather evidence..
Well, I talk to the owner of the IP concerned and he got hacked.
So we can not prove anything..
Quote from Master Hosting Servers :Hello all,

After many messages of support, we have decided to reopen MHS.
It is true that it was stupid to close MHS just for ddos attacks.

Now we not want to pleasure the person who makes his attacks.
We ordered a cisco firewall, which should be functional for the next month.

Now the site is accessible again and you can either renew or either take a new servers
mhservers.net

Thank you all for your messages of support
Sam

Must be making alot of money to purchase a cisco firewall they go for like $800 USD+ if you got it somewhere cheaper let me know.. also i didnt know OVH offered Cisco firewalls?
I don't think a baby Cisco ASA firewall would help against a DDOS, to be honest.
Quote from PeterN :I don't think a baby Cisco ASA firewall would help against a DDOS, to be honest.

I know this is not the best solution, but it's better than nothing.
If I won a lot of money I could get a server with 10 GB of bandwidth and a large hard drive ssd, but this is not the case.
and standard firewalls: like D-Guard are useless.

So if I could protect from small attack, it will be good.
Hello everyone,

We inform you that we will have a more powerful server.
This is why between 5th May and 6th May 2013, we will move all MHS customers on the new server.

This development aims to provide you a best quality server.

The duration of this maintenance should not exceed one hour per server.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused
MHS
Little information on the server change,
it is possible that you do not have access to the control panel for a short duration. about 20 minutes
Thank you for your understanding!
All server have been moved and started, and you have also received an email with the login.

Best Regards
Sam
Greeteings,

Any demo service available ? We'll need to renew our service soon, so we have a look around also.

Thanks.
Rent the server,configurate to demo. Done.
Quote from luchian :Greeteings,

Any demo service available ? We'll need to renew our service soon, so we have a look around also.

Thanks.

Hello

We have only 47 slots server for 2 €, but you are free to set the number of slots as you want or demo/S1/S2.

Best Regards
MHS

Quote from Eclipsed :Rent the server,configurate to demo. Done.

exactly
"For the record" (it has been clarified meanwhile via PM), I was asking about an existing "demo" server that I could connect to, in order to see how it "moves" (lag/ping mainly).
Quote from luchian : "For the record" (it has been clarified meanwhile via PM), I was asking about an existing "demo" server that I could connect to, in order to see how it "moves" (lag/ping mainly).

Yes of course there is the demo server called : Master Hosting Servers FR

Best Regards
MHS
We perform maintenance on the server, the offline duration should not exceed one hour

We are sorry for the inconvenience
MHS
End of maintenance, we'll add you to our customers 7 days extra in the contract.

Thank you for your understanding.
MHS
Both my servers (Sin'rs and Sin'rs too) have been missing from LFS Master Server List for last couple of days.

Also, at the same time, I have been unable to access the MHServers login panel, nor have I been able to connect to servers via ftp.

This another DoS attack or something else?

Game Server Hosting MHS
(266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG