The online racing simulator
LFSW hotlap analyzer raf file
(16 posts, started )
I have uploaded a hotlap today (SO4 FZ5) and I'm unable to open it in the hotlap analyzer (first time someting like this happens to me).

"Unable to load RAF file pajkul_SO4_FZ5_147100.raf"

Actually it happened to me a few times, but the solution was simple - i just tried again and it worked. This time it doesn't work even after 10 mins. I deleted the hotlap, uploaded it again - nothing. The .spr file is corrupted or what?

Thanks for help.

edit: Sorry, didn't check. Of course it's a temporary problem with LFSW, cause nobody's lap is converted into raf file.
Does it work when you try to load other replays?
shoot, I forgot to restart the hotlap checker last night. It's running again now - give it a few minutes to catch up and then your and other RAFs should be fine again.
#4 - Tilus
Hi,

There is any way to generate RAF file about the first lap?

I woud like analyze my autocross laps, but I can't record the datas, because the "race" is only 1 lap long....
Believe the same issue again? I couldnt get on lfsworld at something like 8 that day, came back pretty quickly so dunno if it was a problem at my end but since then its been like this on lfsworld for me and others so I guess not.

Merry xmas anyways
Attached images
lfswbug.jpg
#6 - Litro
hotlap replays has not yet been converted into RAF format.
Quote from Litro :hotlap replays has not yet been converted into RAF format.

which exactly hotlaps? I tried few are seems to be working
#8 - Litro
Yeah, now it started update all...
Is it working now? Because I'm getting "Pablo.CZ's hotlap has not yet been converted into RAF format. Please try again in a minute." message from yesterday, tried to reupload, but nothing happened.
Also online status is working pretty slow.
Seems like none of the new hotlaps (atleast the WR's) can't be compared on analyzer
Everything seems to load fine for me. Maybe you can give a more specific example.
Well that's weird, every hotlap seems to be working now, yesterday it didn't.
LFSW online status says im online after 5 minutes i have left server.
Is that new feature?
Quote from Litro :LFSW online status says im online after 5 minutes i have left server.
Is that new feature?

Victor already know that
seems to be some sort of bug
The same thing is happening again, no raf files for hotlaps uploaded today and yesterday.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG