The online racing simulator
LFSCART Light Series 2013: Server Information / General Discussion

LFSCART Light Series 2013 - Server Information and General Questions / Discussions

Server Name: NDR.LFSCART Light Series
Server Password: Will be available on the league website @ newdimensionracing.com to eligble AND confirmed entrants

Use this thread for general series questions and/or discussion. Frequently Asked Questions and their answers will be added to this OP.
Is it just me, or the car, that will be used in this series is not mentioned in any of the subforums in this thread? For an outsider it would be hard to understand what you are talking about and what he should sign-up for if he couldn't even find what car will be used in this league.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Is it just me, or the car, that will be used in this series is not mentioned in any of the subforums in this thread? For an outsider it would be hard to understand what you are talking about and what he should sign-up for if he couldn't even find what car will be used in this league.

Surely they can read at least the first 5 lines of the rules book and find that out, it's only 2 clicks away once you get into this subsection....
...or you might read it in LFSW news,but it's rarely read by someone anyway...
It's been these cars for the very LFSCART beginning,if they would change something,it would be posted with bigger letters I believe.
Will there be a broadcast for the Light races?
Generally, no.
Password server?
Ummm, round 4?
Can i still join this league?
Quote from TeamPlayersBlue :Can i still join this league?

Yes, applications are accepted on a rolling basis througout the season.
Ok im in!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG