The online racing simulator
Major DDOS attacks
(53 posts, closed, started )
I miss those good old times when cruisers made their soap operas about girly/gay stuff like touching each other in wrong time,screaming at each other,shaming each other. That was kinda funny,just take popcorn,read and lough. Now it's gone to the different level,where they're spending money on renting those botnets,or whatever they're called,and measuring themselves with those e-wieners... I wouln't bother about this too if it wouldn't affect others.
Can we just be friends? If this stops,I promise that I will not be banned from cruise servers anymore...
-
(k_badam) DELETED by k_badam
Quote from robind2 :i bet 128 isnt good enough to take down 42D Multimod server. Gl on that :P

post here proof picture! you again enemies with 128 find reason

i do not trust you members WKD
Quote from k_badam :I don't understand why scawen or the server owners get the police it is just a whole load of nonsense

You honestly think they will care when we tell them that some kids at the other end of europe are being annoying? I think the police have better things to do.

I'd like to see the day it will become easier to identify DoSers and I'd like to see the day ISP's started filtering for impossible source addresses. Until then this is only going to get worse, because every kid out there thinks he can now be a big boy by anonymously annoying people. It's the digital bully. Even big kids appear to do it "to teach others a lesson" (see the news every day). But that lesson will not be learnt because they don't say who was behind the attack. Very useful.

Anyway, this thread was closed because it's again just a blame fest. 128's account will be banned, but that doesn't mean he cannot continue the attacks. I guess he's pissed off also because he was already banned previously with another account. Could very well be he has been attacking our servers as well, if that's the reason. But I guess we'll never know because the attacker is not man enough to fess up. So we're stuck with this ongoing situation of kids ruining everything for everyone else. Well done, whoever you are. You're a big man and you will have a great life, being able to look back on your wonderful achievements.

WHY DON'T YOU STOP THE ATTACKS?
Mail the answer to us via https://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus
This thread is closed

Major DDOS attacks
(53 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG