The online racing simulator
Major DDOS attacks
(53 posts, closed, started )
Quote from bmxtwins :i don't really understand why horn resorts to rape and your mom insults. Is that what he thinks about? That being said if he just shhh and stop insulting people maybe that 128 guy wouldn't give wkd as much of a problem?

+1
Quote from Anonware :+1

and how would you know anything about this your just a demo cruiser.. sticking your nose in s2 buisness that doesnt concern you
:smash:
I've watched ICE get attacked through EtherApe today, and whoever was responsible, I hope your e-penis shrunk. All you achieved was a few minutes of lag and a series of IP bans from a perl script.

so errr ..i..

Sorry for those suffering, hope you all have better luck soon.

None of these screen shots prove anything significant. I personally 'believe' this is someone's second account as its only been registered for about 6 months and has only done 3000km, no races and nothing significant on lfsw. Maybe we all need to read between the lines?

Also, I'd hardly call WKD innocent, I think these replays are sufficient evidence of some kind of sabotage.

Just consider that these replays came from a host listed as [TC] City Driving One

http://sendspace.com/file/dr884k
http://sendspace.com/file/paobrn
Quote from Beaver08 :and how would you know anything about this your just a demo cruiser.. sticking your nose in s2 buisness that doesnt concern you

I changed the account would not show who i am for your members [WKD] send my server a DDOS attack. :bananalla keep secret
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :a mod should close this thread. more i thought about they wont do anything to him. they rather ban demo users using cracked s2.

Please don't decide about any threads to be closed Nothing bad is going on in here, just discussing.
Quote from Beaver08 :and how would you know anything about this your just a demo cruiser.. sticking your nose in s2 buisness that doesnt concern you

well he is right about that +1
Quote from Anonware :I changed the account would not show who i am for your members [WKD] send my server a DDOS attack. :bananalla

now say it in english?

Anyways i've shut the servers down for now i think my fibre connection has had enough attacks for today read more information here:

http://fb.com/wkd.cruise
the 128 guy keept following us yesterday.

We went on the meeting room where he was from the start.
He keept trying to get WKD multiplies times after many tryes of taking it up and down to lure him. After a few whiles he found our ip and took down our website + server down, iand its stilll down, and it has been continued since early last night. There is alot of proof in this.

Even, there is alot of people with us on this. Atleast 8 people saw that the guy keept telling us that all the server was gonna go down, atleast wkd and ltc.

Miriam banned 128 from ltc because of attacking other server, 3 second after the server was getting attacked.

And why would we ddos our own server ? Whats the point?..

What we are trying to do is to help the lfs community to get rid of this major ddoser. If you guys want to play on WKD and LTC and even WS and alot of other server, just please help support us.

Best regards,
Mr'Bamse.

I do belive this is the same guy that has been attacking the LFS master server aswell for a few weeks back
Quote from Beaver08 :now say it in english?

Anyways i've shut the servers down for now i think my fibre connection has had enough attacks for today read more information here:

http://fb.com/wkd.cruise

As well i understand

You have reason members [RC] why send ddos his server gone null route! you greed for user list cursed
Quote from robind2 :the 128 guy keept following us yesterday.

We went on the meeting room where he was from the start.
He keept trying to get WKD multiplies times after many tryes of taking it up and down to lure him. After a few whiles he found our ip and took down our website + server down, iand its stilll down, and it has been continued since early last night. There is alot of proof in this.

Even, there is alot of people with us on this. Atleast 8 people saw that the guy keept telling us that all the server was gonna go down, atleast wkd and ltc.

Miriam banned 128 from ltc because of attacking other server, 3 second after the server was getting attacked.

And why would we ddos our own server ? Whats the point?..

What we are trying to do is to help the lfs community to get rid of this major ddoser. If you guys want to play on WKD and LTC and even WS and alot of other server, just please help support us.

Best regards,
Mr'Bamse.

I do belive this is the same guy that has been attacking the LFS master server aswell for a few weeks back

Word leery, you are members WKD help with him beaver, stop liar

He said the reason was attack from WS out after entering WKD but he Beaver08 talking ugly with 128 said no fear ddos come on my server ddos 128 does not want to do ddos Beaver08 gave banned with 128 get angry send downed server WKD but Beaver08 again taunt with him.

hard to explain for reason :sleep1:
Quote from Anonware :Word leery, you are members WKD help with him beaver, stop liar

He said the reason was attack from WS out after entering WKD but he Beaver08 talking ugly with 128 said no fear ddos come on my server ddos 128 does not want to do ddos Beaver08 gave banned with 128 get angry send downed server WKD but Beaver08 again taunt with him.

Your english is painful to read
Quote from Anonware :Word leery, you are members WKD help with him beaver, stop liar

Judging by the way you type, and the fact that you're a demo user. I believe that you are in fact 128 and trying to cover your tracks by blaming others.

i find it funny how much you know what happened on the WKD server.
Quote from maddenkieran-14 :Judging by the way you type, and the fact that you're a demo user. I believe that you are in fact 128 and trying to cover your tracks by blaming others.

Pity you blind did not read my last post, any thought i'm 128

You're members WKD hope managed destroy him
apparntly only 128 is attcking wkd and wkd attacking everyone else.

if this is the case. he is a legend.
Quote from Franky.S :apparntly only 128 is attcking wkd and wkd attacking everyone else.

if this is the case. he is a legend.

parrot
Quote from robind2 :i find it funny how much you know what happened on the WKD server.

members fail to WKD
Quote from franky.s :apparntly only 128 is attcking wkd and wkd attacking everyone else.

If this is the case. He is a legend.

+1
I think we are all fans of this simulation.
and made ​​the attack, nobody will be happy.

I'm not accusing anyone, but it can be time that all stop the attacks.
and everyone will be happy and LFS will finally do its job, instead of wasting his time with this new fashion ddos ...
whats with the guy saying " they couldnt take mrc down" thats enticing someone to hit anothers servers or at least challenging
Quote from MrSam :I think we are all fans of this simulation.
and made ​​the attack, nobody will be happy.

I'm not accusing anyone, but it can be time that all stop the attacks.
and everyone will be happy and LFS will finally do its job, instead of wasting his time with this new fashion ddos ...

but must solve problem he can be stopped
i bet 128 isnt good enough to take down 42D Multimod server. Gl on that :P
This thread is closed

Major DDOS attacks
(53 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG