The online racing simulator
Dynamix Racing
(193 posts, started )
Dynamix Racing

Dynamix Racing, found by Patrick Schülter and Jesse Telkkälä on 27th of April 2013 is a simracing team that hopefully consists of great skilled and experienced drivers in future, aiming always for the win, no matter what the race is. The goal is to create a team from the very bottom as a team who constantly challenges for the victory.

Currently the whole team is under construction, so homepage, skins etc will follow within the next days/week. We'll be racing with dynX -tag, so cya on the track!

Current line-up:
Patrick "paddi4" Schülter - Team Manager
László "Lacko86" Kovács
Andrejs "Laipnieks" Laipnieks
Visa "Ramla" Lehtimäki
Elvis "MousemanLV" Lîbietis
Sami "sl10" Litmanen
Pauli "Botswanan Salama" Peltokangas

Achievements
1st - New Endurance Challenge - 2013
Jesse Telkkälä - Isaac Price - Visa Lehtimäki - Joonas Koskinen
110 points; 2 wins; 5 podiums; 3 poles; 4 fastest laps
good luck
Good luck
This should be a competitive team. Congrats!

inb4 Jonas
#5 - Hahmo
dynKS
good luck - gz on signing Joonas!
I have to say that what the shit? Freaking team hoppers...

Anyway, don't take it personally and I wish good luck and definetily I wish good luck for keeping stationary
#9 - kiste
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I have to say that what the shit? Freaking team hoppers...

Anyway, don't take it personally and I wish good luck and definetily I wish good luck for keeping stationary

really don´t know who is a teamhopper here.... Paddi is teamless since one year and Jesse hasnt have much teams in the past...

Good luck!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I have to say that what the shit? Freaking team hoppers...

u wot m8

Good luck with the team, hope it works out for you both.
gl :P
Quote from Iginla :We'll be racing with dynX -tag

OMG Y U COPY INEX TAG!!1!!1

Good luck!
Quote from IsaacPrice :u wot m8

Good luck with the team, hope it works out for you both.

What? Go elsewhere from here
Good luck, sounds like a plan.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :What? Go elsewhere from here

Only one here who should go away is you. Go do a stunting on blackwood carpark, babe.

On topic:
Good luck guys, gonna be awesome team I think.
#18 - IMOL
Good luck people!! Lets hope it will turn out to be better team than Ixion Wish you that
Good luck guys!
gl.
Good luck guys!
Quote from Iginla :
dont want to change its because someone else has something similar. Besides, there are always similarities to others.)

we never experience anything similar at all
Goodluck guys !
Gl.
Wow! Good luck fellas

Dynamix Racing
(193 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG