The online racing simulator
The FA got it correct, ban Suarez so scum united can get all the rewards <3 <3

Always the victims.
Quote from Stig209 :I really do doubt that... Gomez, Mandzukic and Pizarro are doing job good enough. Buying Lewa would be just a waste of money/great player(s) imo

I don't doubt it, it sounds like the worst kept secret. On the other hand, it is confirmed Mario Gomez was in Dortmund yesterday for a fitness test, if that is related to a possible exchange of Lewandowski with Gomez is speculations though.
The Götze transfer is already the second one as they bought defender Jan Kirchhoff of FSV Mainz 05. Claudio Pizarro's contract expires after this season and seeing his age it might have been his last for Bayern, so Lewandowski could be in for him.
If Lewa departs, it would nearly amortise all of Dortmunds depts they've buildt up since 1997.
Quote from TFalke55 :The next one signed by Bayern for next season

i cannot understand how come Bayern can "fish" also Götze ... soon they only need half a season to be home champions.
Quote from fujiwara :i cannot understand how come Bayern can "fish" also Götze ... soon they only need half a season to be home champions.

Well Bayern is very attractive for various reasons. First of all, it is one of just a few clubs keeping its money together and stay with black numbers on their account. For the last 45 years, since Bayern got promoted to Bundesliga, they have never finished a season worse then 12th place. And even when the football career ends (either due to injuries, illnesses or simply retireing) the club cares about former players, pays rehabs, therapies or trys to get them into jobs. Gerd Müller, who was an alcohol addict after his carrer, would be a prominent example.
Bayern informed that they don't have a contract with Lewa even when german press claimed so... Now it seems like ManU has the best chances of getting him
I think it will be a bpl team
Quote from Boris Lozac :Will you GTFO from this forum please?

Why, because I direct negative attention to you?

Your opinions are like a woman on clothing. You're never satisfied. So on that basis there's no point voicing your opinion, because it will change within a few days anyway.
That post about germans was in a jokey manner, no, I wasn't really sad like that, that's just the emoticon. I loved seein Barca beeing trashed but not liking that both the second legs are almost a formality now.
Quote from Stig209 :Bayern informed that they don't have a contract with Lewa even when german press claimed so...

Yeah, it seems like German press currently collapses under the want to produce new headlines. Even rather reliable sources fail Saturday: FC Bayern president Höneß caught tax dodging. Tuesday: Mario Götze transfer leaked (it should have been announced at the end of the season, in media it is now regarded as a move by FC Bayern to produce different headlines.)
The borders between the different journalistic diciplines also seem to blur which doesn't help the situation.
Quote from TFalke55 :...FC Bayern president Höneß caught tax dodging...

Never really saw any headlines nor stories about that one... Did he dodge FCB-taxes or was it just some business of his own?
bvb
I so expected Real to score the game winner, so all the gloryhunters-i-love-bvb could go face down into some fresh manure.

Quote from TexasLTU :gloryhunters-i-love-bvb

really?!... we've had 77.000 spectators per match since 2003/04 and only the last three have been really successful...
Thilo I am talking about the late fashion to support a team which is unknown in Europe for a long while, and it is like that because they've won against Real Madrid (significant, can't deny); haven't you been in Facebook after 4 - 1 in Dortmund?

Quote :LEWANDOWSKI I LOVE YOU

Quote :BVB <3

Quote :CHRISTIANO RONALDO COMES TO LEWANDOWSKI AND SAYS "I WANNA BE LIKE YOU HUEHUAHUEHUEHUAHUE

I have nothing against Borussia or Sudtribune (the loyal fans, right?) but what makes me disgusted is a pack of pricks who have thrown their Chelsea jersey into the bin and immediatly jumped into BVB. Gloryhunting is one of those things a person should be judged for in Hague Tribunal.
Quote from TexasLTU :Thilo I am talking about the late fashion to support a team which is unknown in Europe for a long while, and it is like that because they've won against Real Madrid (significant, can't deny); haven't you been in Facebook after 4 - 1 in Dortmund?

I have nothing against Borussia or Sudtribune (the loyal fans, right?) but what makes me disgusted is a pack of pricks who have thrown their Chelsea jersey into the bin and immediatly jumped into BVB. Gloryhunting is one of those things a person should be judged for in Hague Tribunal.

Hmm, ok, see your point... I'm avoiding reading the comments to sports in general, as things are said too easily especially on FB. It actually is the same thing as having to support a country or clubs of a country just for the sake of coming from that country - just with the difference that you are forced by society doing that.
Dortmund are actually well known in the UK to people who know what they are talking about, and they are revered as a formidable team, but obviously more so.

I suppose your issue (and it's mine too) is that people only watched these games because Real were playing, expecting them to beat ze Germans and then become a BVB fan overnight.

In regards for throwing a Chelsea shirt for a BVB one that's a great first step to being a PROPER football fan.

Majority of the top clubs in any country now are just money machines, there are only a few that are driven by the passion of a victory, rather than the financial benefit.
What a weird thing to be arguing about. It was a great game and Real deserved to lose just because of what a prick Sergio Ramos is. I barely even noticed what a prick Cristiano Ronaldo is, which is saying something.
Bayern! Meine Liebe! "wir sind fc Bayern und wir holen drei pokale"

Final will be played at my bd so hoping fcb to win the final, there just couldnt be any better bd present!
This Is Anfield @thisisanfield
Fair few have mentioned it, but this Bayern team is very like Rafa's 2008 team in Europe.

wat
Yea that makes piss all sense to compare one team with another.
My boss is a massive Barca fan.
Tomorrow shall be a good day!

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG