The online racing simulator
Attached images
herrafrush.png

Did you lose a cat or a hamster in a drone strike, so that's where all the hate is coming from?
I think he was dropped on his head as a baby.
Quote from Rappa Z :Nah, he was hit in the head by a drone missile.

That's a conspiracy!
Quote from Rappa Z :Nah, he was hit in the head by a drone missile.

Which was fired by the FBI.
Quote from Intrepid :thats a bbc show, not american. Could be shopped

oh.. sorry then and btw it doesn't look like much shopped
Source please?

nah, spiders normally don't like warm and moist places (thats why you find them in cellars and under houses, were its cool), so one crawling in whatever body orifice is highly unlikely.
Still a "nice" mental image

what you need to do when visiting friends with little kids
Thanks for that last image, I will never be able to sleep again.
Quote from Bose321 :Thanks for that last image, I will never be able to sleep again.

Bahwahahahahahaha!
Why, god why!?
You will burn in hell for that.
What image?!

Why the hell i always miss the best part
Quote from ACCAkut :
nah, spiders normally don't like warm and moist places (thats why you find them in cellars and under houses, were its cool), so one crawling in whatever body orifice is highly unlikely.
Still a "nice" mental image

Another spider fact, it is said that no matter where you are, the next spider is never more than 3 meters away from you.
Quote from Test Driver :Another spider fact, it is said that no matter where you are, the next spider is never more than 3 meters away from you.

not in my room
ive got 2 cats, once they see a spider it wont live longer than 20 minutes
The worst ****ng thing is when you try to kill a spider and it survived just to crawl under your bed or closet out of your sight..ruining the will to sleep..
Quote from The Very End :The worst ****ng thing is when you try to kill a spider and it survived just to crawl under your bed or closet out of your sight..ruining the will to sleep..

Happened just yesterday That's why i'm not looking at that gif.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG