The online racing simulator
hopeless
Bayern:lovies3d:
QPR's players are driving my crazy. just so stupid, they could have easily avoided relegation
Harry called it quits on QPR this season it seems
Suarez got 10 match ban from FA. Having a snack during the match is baaaaad.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Gotze was bvb's golden boy imo

He was and i find that move a bit odd... Bayern already has great players for Götzes position so dunno what they're gonna do with Götze... Imo that move could've been left undone
Quote from Stig209 :He was and i find that move a bit odd... Bayern already has great players for Götzes position so dunno what they're gonna do with Götze... Imo that move could've been left undone

It is not odd... it is a usual move by Bayern, buying every well gifted player away from its Bundesliga competitors. Bayern also is interested to buy Robert Lewandowski.
I could name you over 30 players who were bought by Bayern from a national competitor and only a handfull of those made impact on the field.

Best example might be Lukas Podolski who was transferred from Cologne to Bayern and went back after just three years before joining Arsenal.
Get it up ye Mourinho and Spain. 8-1 to ze Germans.
Quote from CSF :Get it up ye Mourinho and Spain. 8-1 to ze Germans.

Well I for one, welcome our new German footballing overlords.
Lewandowski
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Well I for one, welcome our new German footballing overlords.

My question is:

What stupid thing is Sergio Ramos going to do before the full time whistle?
it's just lovely to see the spainiards getting their arse handed to them
Germans are getting ready to invade London.
So we are seeing german final I presume.

Also, the feed of Facebook is so glory-hunter-marry_me_lewandowski so I will throw up any second.
Ze germans spoiling both of the second legs..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Ze germans spoiling both of the second legs..

Nothing ****ing pleases you does it? A few weeks ago you're complaining about Barce ruining the game and now you complain of others for beating them. Idiot.
Will you GTFO from this forum please?
Quote from TFalke55 :The next one signed by Bayern for next season

I really do doubt that... Gomez, Mandzukic and Pizarro are doing job good enough. Buying Lewa would be just a waste of money/great player(s) imo
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :From the ugly.....to the beauty of the game

Well that's what they signed him for. He was doing it every week at Arsenal.

As for Suarez, well yeah, he's a bit of a dickhead, and apparently a bit of a psychopath. Should he be banned from playing football though?

I think he's genuinely got a mental illness and the club should sort it out. There's no point in the English FA banning him because he'll just go play somewhere else and do the same thing again. He needs treatment. Plus of course he's one of the best forwards in the world and it would be a shame if he went to play somewhere else.

Meanwhile, someone bring back Balotelli. This season has been dull without him.
Surely its up to Liverpool to seek treatment?
What's great is that you get 10 game ban for a love bite, and a yellow for breaking someone's leg and ruining his entire career..
He's got previous, 7 game ban for that one, they had no choice imo.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG