The online racing simulator
Thanks for the comments and nomination of this work in the LFS year end awards.

I really appreciate it.

I have some personal troubles to solve in this time. I want to start another work and make some changes in some textures due for some bugs reported by some users (thanks for the feedback).

The idea is to work in the textures again, make a patch of the current work(some files to complete this track like pits, vegetation,etc), work on some miscelaneous (tyre thread pattern and smoke: but not sure), and in one car (unconfirmed), and obviously and interesting could be another track (unconfirmed). The selection of the track depends that I don't want that affects the work of another guys that they work currently on the textures, for example: South City in development by deCesaris. I think he is doing a very interesting work.
Wow ! Great news :thumb3d:
Very promising .
This year I would like the devs start to do something for the graphical engine.
because even if we change textures, lfs stay unrealistic and without effect ( shadow, light....).
Looks better than iRacing still tho.
Thanks for this Lynce, it looks fantastic!
FAN-TAS-TIC!
great work lynce,makes a real difference. thankyou
Spanish._

Es hora de las malas noticias.

Lamentablemente tengo muchos temas personales que solucionar que no me dejan tiempo para hacer nada más y, por desgracia, he tenido un problema grave con mi ordenador y he perdido muchos ficheros importantes para mi, entre ellos programas y base de datos para la edición de vídeo, imagen y texturización.

Por desgracia voy a tener que anunciar mi retirada definitiva, porque no puedo tener en vilo a la comunidad con un proyecto futuro, y no estoy seguro de que yo pueda tener las herramientas, el tiempo y la motivación para hacerlo. Todo en esta vida depende de la motivación y de las herramientas para conseguirlo. Es más fácil tener motivación, que las herramientas, en mi caso. El tema económica es mi lastre y no puedo cambiarlo.

De nuevo gracias por el interés a la comunidad por su apoyo incondicional en todo este tiempo.

Con el paso del tiempo voy a ir cerrando las cuentas de Youtube, Flickr, revolution-pack.com y el Revolution Pack's blog

Un saludo.

English._

It is time for the bad news.

Unfortunately I have many personal issues that I can not solve time to do anything else and, unfortunately, I had a serious problem with my computer and I lost many important files for me, including software and database for video editing , image and texturing.

Unfortunately I have to announce my final withdrawal, because I can not be in suspense to the community with a future project, and I'm not sure that I can have the tools, time and motivation. Everything in life depends on the motivation and the tools to get it. It is easier to be motivated, that the tools in my case. The economic issue is my burden and I can not change it.

Thanks again for the interest to the community for their unwavering support throughout this time.

Over time I will be closing the accounts of Youtube, Flickr, and revolution-pack.com Revolution Pack's blog

A greeting.
There goes my final reason to keep interest in LFS...
Very sad news

All the best to you, Lynce, and thanks for all the work that you have put in to make LFS better.
Very sad news.
Best wishes Lynce. Maybe there's a slight motivation left, in future.

Thanks for your work, we all appreciate it and keep in mind.
Sad to hear this, hope you get things sorted out asap. Massive props for all the hard work you put in and all the aesthetic improvements you've done for LFS.

I hope we'll see you around in the future, keep your head up.
Thank you Lynce, This is absolutely amazing! Great work!
Sad to hear, i wish the best of luck to you lynce and thanks for all your fantastic work

Regards
Sorry to hear this, a sad day for LFS, Lynce thank you for all the work you put in this sim, your work will be missed by many.

Good luck for the future
Lynce, anyway, your work with lfs was really fantastic. You made really amazing work, spent a lot of time for that. I hope you will solve your problems. Thank you for your work :thumb3d:
Wow ... this is making me speechless. Good luck for you and may your problems be solved quickly and completely.

And after that, maybe, think about what at least for me would be the biggest motivation of all: the huuuuge fanbase you are having here at the forum!

Hope to see you!
Can we still download this somehow? I've been looking everywhere to download it but i can't figure it out. His website went down.
Quote from Crazyy :Can we still download this somehow? I've been looking everywhere to download it but i can't figure it out. His website went down.

I am uploading the pack now on several places, so hopefully later today I will post the links here.
such sad news lynce but we understand, thankyou for the great work you have done, and i and wish you the best of luck,
Quote from Flame CZE :I am uploading the pack now on several places, so hopefully later today I will post the links here.

I should have read the first post before I uploaded the pack, because the SVRT links are still working. But well, here it is:

SVRT Website (4096 x 4096)
SVRT Website (2048 x 2048)

Mediafire (4096 x 4096)
Mediafire (2048 x 2048)
Take care in your real life, Lynce. Thanks for your hard work and effort over these past years.
I've been away from LFS for about 1.5 years now, thought i'd give it a try again and came across this thread. All i have to say is holy crap Lynce! You truly are an professional with computer graphics my friend.
-
(N I K I) DELETED by N I K I
So sorry for bumping the thread, but could someone give me/upload fz lights ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG