The online racing simulator
Le Mans will be interesting
Interesting to see Manthey's top team with the RSR but also two nice line up in the GT3R.
I'm looking foreward to Frikadelli this year. They were pretty strong at the first VLN race, leading the race before getting crashed out, which paved the way to the victory for the factory Schubert BMW Z4.
I'm looking forward to 'den Dicken' haha.. I hope Manthey has a bit more luck this year..thinking back at the Wochenspiegel accident last year..pff.

Too bad the P4/5 isn't listed.
Last year it was listed as P4/5 Competizione, run by Global Partner Enterprise SA. This year there appears to only be one Ferrari (did a quick ctrl+f), a 458 run by a GT Corse.

Yea, it's really just an F430 Scuderia under the bodywork though.
Quote from Rappa Z :Last year it was listed as P4/5 Competizione, run by Global Partner Enterprise SA. This year there appears to only be one Ferrari (did a quick ctrl+f), a 458 run by a GT Corse.

Yea, it's really just an F430 Scuderia under the bodywork though.

And in the TV media stuff, it was listed as n.Technology P4/5 Competizione Hybrid, from what I remember.
Audi unveils experimental long-tail R18 e-tron quattro car
Audi has unveiled an experimental long-tail version of its R18 e-tron quattro hybrid sports car that could race at the Le Mans 24 Hours this year.

The car will be raced at Spa during the second round of the World Endurance Championship next month.

Marc Gene, Lucas di Grassi and Oliver Jarvis will drive the long-tail R18, while the other two crews will continue to race the standard-spec car that competed at the opening round of the WEC at Silverstone.

The long-tail R18 has been optimised for the high speeds of the Le Mans straights. The German manufacturer will use the Spa race as a test to compare the performance between the two cars.

"The comparison, however, is not focused on absolute lap times. Instead, the team will analyse the time differences to be expected between both models on individual track sectors," said Audi in a statement.

Audi motorsport chief Wolfgang Ullrich said: "We thoroughly reviewed the first race of the season and accomplished our tasks in order to be well prepared for the second round of the WEC.

"Fielding the Le Mans aero variant on the third vehicle that hasn't been optimised for the lap times at Spa is an important element of the preparation for the 24-hour race."

source

Click on those blue words to s ... of R18 long-tail edition
Wouldn't really call it a Longtail though.
More like long wheelbase
There's a carbon fin at the rear of the car at the base of the 'weather vane'. That's like... maybe 200mm longer on the Monza test car than the one they ran at Silverstone and they call it long tail?

Wheelbase looks the same to me, just an extension/stretching of bodywork (with lower wing) like BlueFlame said.
It is clearly a longer tail. Look at the end plates/panel with logos. As a percentage increase in length it's probably quite a lot.
let's agree to call it mid-tail
I'm just falling in love with ALMS, don't know if I'm the only one but just everything there is what racing should be until next season comes I guess.
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm just falling in love with ALMS, don't know if I'm the only one but just everything there is what racing should be until next season comes I guess.

i.e. two-car top class?

:rolleyes:
Well ALMS just has open tyre format and all these other things that really make for good racing. I just enjoy it.
At Sebring some cars (momo motorsport porsche) had onboard video livestreams..does that exist for Laguna too? Can not find any links..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG