The online racing simulator
Autocross Layout: Scottfield
(4 posts, started )
Scottfield is a hot lapping purpose layout. Nine corners total. Formula BMW average 1 minute- laps. FOX average 40 sec+ Start is behind the second to last corner so you can jump straight into your hotlaps. Much testing (ANTI_CLOSTROPHOBIC TESTED) went in to the development of the racing line, corner speeds, etc, but I am always open to suggestions for improving the track. Thank you and enjoy!

!!!If your confused with the white lines they,re meant to be cross-able. The tracks border are the tyres. I just think it feels cool to cross the lines through the apex's.!!!

FOX Track Guide:
-Turn 1, Down 2 gears, slightly late apex
-Turn 2, Acceleration through apex
-Turn 3, Down 1 gear, Don't turn in too early, blind apex (long barrier) on entry (from when the red tyres appear), maximize momentum for short straight
-Turn 4, Hard left (pass through fast apex into open)
-Turn 5, Just missing the tyres on right don't forget to open and slow for turn 6
-Turn 6, Down 1 gear, hug the apex tyres hiding behind the ARMCO to open up turn 7, alot of pressure on inside left tyres
-Turn 7, Split turn 7 with a apex in the dead center and then hard on the throttle down to turn 8 [this is like a short version of Watkins Glen Chicane]
-Turn 8, Down 2 gears, out of corner short throttle before 9
-Turn 9, Down 1 or zero gears depends on your setup, back onto main straight.
Attached images
Sector 1..png
Sector 2..png
Attached files
AU1_Scottfield.lyt - 4.5 KB - 465 views
Looks really good!
-
Thanks (Neverlift93) DELETED by Neverlift93
Thanks
Quote from PMD9409 :Looks really good!

Thank you. Check out my other threads for more tracks. I will have even more coming soon.
looks very good!

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG