The online racing simulator
[FMC] : NewDimensionRacing Commercial 2013
(21 posts, started )
FIREMIKE CREATIONS
presents

NDR NewDimensionRacing Commercial 2013

After the last GT1WS race, I decided to take some time doing a short teaser for NDR which could be used in livestreams, broadcasts etc.
I kept it simple and tight. As I said deko, "surprise". Thanks for the highres ndr-logo, though.

Soundtrack : "The Raconteurs - Hands"

YOUTUBEHD

DOWNLOADHD

Cheers, Maik.
Awesome stuff ! Nice, simple and clean.
How long did it take for you, just to put everything together and render it ? :P
I guess it weren't more than 3h.
#4 - kiste
like it!
#5 - Myffe
Good stuff.
always awesome videos! good job!
Simple, smooth, relaxing yet exciting, great camera work, nice clean editing, and superb music choice.

This would make a fantastic intro for NDR TV!
Hey, thanks Walter.
Quote from FireMike15 :Haha, why?
And thanks, guys.

Because making a video with same length would probably take me 3 weeks
If you already know what you want to do and achieve while having it in your mind, recording, cut and etc goes pretty fast.
Yeah but getting distracted every 10 minutes by internet and lack of motivation makes it hard :c

It goes usually like this: evolve an idea, spend a week trying to decide if it's worth it, try to find soundtrack, cut the music to fit the vid, record and edit the first 20 seconds, oh wow I like cat videos so much, do unrelevant shit for 2 weeks, "I should probably continue that video...meh"
Posting just to say that the reflections are horrible.

Lol jk. Apart from those it's really great. Short and tells it all.
I tried to tell Maik that NDR obviously has no skill or speed for racing!!1!!1!1!!1eleven!1!1! :P
Quote from dekojester :I tried to tell Maik that NDR obviously has no skill or speed for racing!!1!!1!1!!1eleven!1!1! :P

Next time I add words like noob, slowness and bunch of idiots.
any idea wether there will be another GTAL season this year ?
GTAL is replaced mostly by GT World Series(GT1 & GT2) even i don´think there are much drivers left for GTAL cause most of the active ones are driving in GTWS.
Quote from kiste :GTAL is replaced mostly by GT World Series(GT1 & GT2) even i don´think there are much drivers left for GTAL cause most of the active ones are driving in GTWS.

technically the am class is GTAL teams.
Quote from Mustangman759 :technically the am class is GTAL teams.

And what's the point of GTAL anyway? GT1WS and GT2WS seems almost like GTAL. Most of the field is filled with amateurs.
There is none really
Unless am class is done away with.

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG