The online racing simulator
Faster111's S2 License
(142 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Does Faster111 deserve to be bought an S2 license?

Closed since :
Don't care
No
Yes
How about making a league for demo racers that would fund the license. Make a league for which they will pay some resonably low fee to enter the league and the top prize would be winning a full s2 license. This way they would need to be able to race......

edit* on second thought.... i am having visions of people arguing after a t1 crash which effects the overall result... not a pretty site!

btw this thread is going downhill, lets all just calm down and take it easy...
Quote from Krane :
Speaking of demo users who really deserve a license, I propose MonkOnHotTinRoof - the maker of LFS Lapper mod.
All typos and mistakes in the
post are intentional ;-)

That is someone I would respect to give a licence to, Someone who has contributed to the LFS community in a positive manner with tools or skins which brings me to another person

Quote from zeugnimod :Jovadzic comes to mind, too: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=8475

Instead of begging for some strange skins, that can hardly be made, he makes very good skins himself, although he cant even use them.

I also think that He deserves a licence too, his skins are wonderfully good and like zeugnimod said, even if he can't use them, he still makes skins for our enjoyment and possibly to better his own skills.

Unlike Faster111 who's posts are mostly incomprehensible without getting a teenage girl to translate, and he hasn't contributed anything to the community other than spam.
jovadzic does contribute alot i suppose. hes better than alot of s2 skinners
Also, looking at the poll, its clear that people don't want/care for someone else to buy Faster111 a licence, so continuing on saying "BUY FASTER111 A LICENCE" is like flogging a dead horse, we should move on and try to find people more respected and more deserving of a licence.
Who thinks I deserve a million dollars of cash?
Quote from deggis :Who thinks I deserve a million dollars of cash?

me but I'm gonna have to go buy more Monopoly games first. How soon do you need it?

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from zeugnimod :Look at the programmer forum and at the lfs lapper thread (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=3241) and say that again.

If you dont know, that he created it and you dont see him making posts, its not his fault.

I KNOW!! I just haven't heard of him - you don't need to repost!!

I know now - Why dont we, instead of having an endless debate, say who we think deserves the free S2 license as you have been doing whilst i have been away eating dinner. Sod the poll!
MonkOnAHotTinRoof deserves S2.
#134 - Woz
spsamsp- your appear to want him to get an S2 licence so buy him one.
Janezki already said that he´ll decide who to give the free licence by himself and will hand it over in silence. There is no need to continue this thread. I say lock it and limit spsamsp to 5 posts a day(if that´s possible).
Whichever mod removed my post from this thread, could you please kindly put it back.

I never broke any rules. Next time a pm from the person removing posts, stating why it was removed, would be nice.
Quote from Kalev EST :Janezki already said that he´ll decide who to give the free licence by himself and will hand it over in silence. There is no need to continue this thread. I say lock it and limit spsamsp to 5 posts a day(if that´s possible).

Would you kindly F&%$ off - I came up with the idea so maybe just show a little respect. Ignorant... illepall
Quote from Woz :spsamsp- your appear to want him to get an S2 licence so buy him one.

Who do you think deserves it the most? That's the new question if you hadn't realised...
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Whichever mod removed my post from this thread, could you please kindly put it back.
I never broke any rules.

Wasn't me, I was putting my son to bed...

Everybody: Please, calm down and mind the language, thank you.
Quote from Janezki :Wasn't me, I was putting my son to bed...

Everybody: Please, calm down and mind the language, thank you.

Please close this thread.

These losers can't help the flaming!
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Whichever mod removed my post from this thread, could you please kindly put it back.

I never broke any rules. Next time a pm from the person removing posts, stating why it was removed, would be nice.

Sorry I had to borrow it to sell on ebay so I could get more money to buy more Monopoly games and give deggis his million dollars.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from spsamsp :Please close this thread.

As you wish.
This thread is closed

Faster111's S2 License
(142 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG