The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
shit son how much money do you make? 3rd set of wheels in less than 2 weeks lol
A hairdresser can't make that much money.
Quote from el pibe :shit son how much money do you make? 3rd set of wheels in less than 2 weeks lol

watanabes have been sold, i was never going to split them i'm just too lazy
Quote from el pibe :shit son how much money do you make? 3rd set of wheels in less than 2 weeks lol

Its just Rotas.
You could probably make more of a statement with a clean as f detailed & polished car than with purple wheels.
Quote from flymike91 :You could probably make more of a statement with a clean as f detailed & polished car than with purple wheels.

but you make more of a statement with a clean as f detailed & polished cars with purple wheels.....
sup

new video from crazy Georgian e34 m5 driver (maybe someone here remembers him) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGi8rdtu0MY

in this one, there is TWO e34 on public streets, e46 & e36 hill drift action, MB CLS doin' donuts, etc.
Quote from Agniz :sup

new video from crazy Georgian e34 m5 driver (maybe someone here remembers him) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGi8rdtu0MY

in this one, there is TWO e34 on public streets, e46 & e36 hill drift action, MB CLS doin' donuts, etc.

The last video this guy did mentioned he'd has his license removed?

Not that I think it'd stop him...
Quote from Jakg :The last video this guy did mentioned he'd has his license removed?

It's Eastern Europe lol.. why you need a driving license? If a cop catches him driving without license, he probably will pay 20 eur bribe (in Georgia, Romania, etc) and everything will be fine
Idiots...
One of the guys over in the RR owners club found why everyone told him to never use RadWeld.

Attached images
photo 2.JPG
Quote from Derv94 :..15x7 ET20 rota grid-v in pearl purple..

You're not seriously leaving them purple are ya?
Quote from Jakg :The last video this guy did mentioned he'd has his license removed?

The thing is, he won't get his licence banned. The law is pretty dumb in here, same thing with speed cameras, they're not working automatically.

In eastern Europe (mostly) you won't gen fined unless you are stopped by policeman. Only then a police officer can give you a ticket. You cannot receive a fine by mail, its illegal.

Videos like these cannot be an evidence in court. Pretty stupid...
actually i think i should move to georgia.sounds pretty good
Quote from Derv94 :hell yeah..

Definitely worthy of some green neon's and then to post another F&F photo of it fitting under a bigrig trailer. (and a Dr's trip to check for color blindness :razz
I'll just leave this here
Nice! Now if you'll just leave the car here..
Quote from Blade3562 :I'll just leave this here

Not sure what ist that,but it should be exterminated before it lays eggs...
Quote from [RF]-art555 :The thing is, he won't get his licence banned. The law is pretty dumb in here, same thing with speed cameras, they're not working automatically.

In eastern Europe (mostly) you won't gen fined unless you are stopped by policeman. Only then a police officer can give you a ticket. You cannot receive a fine by mail, its illegal.

Videos like these cannot be an evidence in court. Pretty stupid...

I'm not living on the mostly part of the eastern europe then , pretty easy to get licence banned over here also speed cameras are woking as they are meant to be...
what the hell is the point of the camera if it doesn't count ?
My car is slow:

(Facebook Banner)

it is cool
it's kewl
Quote from -NightFly- :I'm not living on the mostly part of the eastern europe then , pretty easy to get licence banned over here also speed cameras are woking as they are meant to be...
what the hell is the point of the camera if it doesn't count ?

He was talking about these youtube videos as a evidence...
You could put tons of those street drift videos up on youtube or somewhere else, where your face and cars numberplate is visible and police can't do anything about it..
You, probably, could even shoot a video where driver is going 100+ km/h in the city, without seatbelt, drinking vodka from bottle (and other stupid things you can possibly imagine) and showing his drivers license with all his personal data in the video... and police still couldn't do anything, because that wouldn't be an official police video which was filmed by police equipment or smth like that

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG