The online racing simulator
Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
It is what it is Mike, but I'm pretty certain it's a US nationalist at the heart of this plot.
nothing could have prevented this? lets see depending on the type of explosive and terrorist theres a few
1) free psychiatric health care
2) end religion
3) outlaw public access to explosives (which also neatly outlaws bullets)
i could probably think of a few more if i tried
More boobs on television would help as well.
Disasters are unforseen events. By their very definition they are unpreventable.
Quote from Shotglass :
3) outlaw public access to explosives

There's so many household items you can make bombs out of, this is like banning all cars because people sometimes get run over.
Quote from Crashgate3 :There's so many household items you can make bombs out of, this is like banning all cars because people sometimes get run over.

Ban peoples faces too because they can break mirrors which then will stab peoples eyes out.
Quote from Crashgate3 :There's so many household items you can make bombs out of, this is like banning all cars because people sometimes get run over.

which part of
Quote from Shotglass :depending on the type of explosive

specifically is it that you have problems understanding?
This was a setup by the american government as a 'controlled' explosion drill that went according to plan. This wasnt a terrorist attack!! It was a plot carryed out by the FBI! There using this incident as a bypass warrant to catch SUSPECTED TALIBAN MEMBERS!! WAKE UP GUYS!! The American GOVERNMENT JUST MASSACRED ITS OWN PEOPLE!!!
Quote from mp5cod :This was a setup by the american government as a 'controlled' explosion drill that went according to plan. This wasnt a terrorist attack!! It was a plot carryed out by the FBI! There using this incident as a bypass warrant to catch SUSPECTED TALIBAN MEMBERS!! WAKE UP GUYS!! The American GOVERNMENT JUST MASSACRED ITS OWN PEOPLE!!!

Reads like satire, but probably just stupid.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Reads like satire, but probably just stupid.

American's are always so hard to read. I always want to give them the benefit of the doubt (re: satire) when I probably shouldn't.
Check your apostrophes, Dustin. They're running wild.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Check your apostrophes, Dustin. They're running wild.

It's funny. I was writing that, noticed the error but was too lazy to fix it. So many keystrokes.
Haven't read this thread, so i'm not to date with the theories, so here's mine.
US took their troops out of iraq right? So now they need a excuse to get them back there.
Actually, the best way to prevent 'terror' attacks would be to stop holding drills for exactly the event that ends up occurring at exactly the time the drill happens......

Boston Marathon, Bomb drill for bomb exploding during the marathon.

Sandy Hook, Drill for school shooting.

7/7, Drill for bomb on underground.

9/11, Drill for hijackers flying plane into building.

Mind you, if your agenda calls for a never ending 'War on Terror tm' then regular acts of terror are required otherwise people may start to ask questions about why so much money needs to be spent on keeping them 'safe'.

Then again, most people have yet to catch up with Al Quida being US mercenaries despite this fact being in the mainstream media for years.
I find it interesting that in the same country a kid with a gun killed more people than this attack managed to; yet in similar bombings in other countries, I think most recent one was Pakistan with 60+ dead, they manage to take out whole marketplaces.

And the publicly spoken of suspects are:
a. al qaeda
b. independent in-country jihadists
c. right-wing extremists

If it's (a) then that's a really poor comeback and it's a far cry from the damage the homegrown terrorist attacks (or call them what you want) on schools have done in recent years, let alone their own crowning achievement of the WTC. However, govt sponsored terrorist drone strikes in other countries will somehow set the score right for the majority of the easily-swayed public, even if they'll result in a far greater number of 8 year olds being shredded - at least they're anonymous. On the plus side it'll provide work for munitions factories and security contractors.

If it's (b) then someone actually took Four Lions as instructions. Ideally, the sane, intelligent people will prevent the idiots from going pogromist; although most possibly they'll just sit back, watch and tweet in indignation.

If it's (c) then they're just following the road the rest of their ideology's sympathizers around the world are marching down; and sadly enough they're on the rise.

Another point of interest is the lack of someone taking responsibility: for both (a) and (b) this is odd, if it was either one would expect them to take credit with pride right away; on the other hand it's to be expected for (c) as they have the most to lose and so far they've gotten away with it.

Come to think of it security contractors benefit either way as they're bound to from any terror inducing act.
D; Gladio
American .... dumb and dumber

you found some scared and stupid people on the internet. you must have dug deep.
Jesus christ, I hope those above (in the picture) would all jump a cliff and die allready. Waste of earth's ocygen.
Quote from BlueFlame :Disasters are unforseen events. By their very definition they are unpreventable.

But that is not a fact. That is an opinion. With serious consequences.
Quote from flymike91 :you found some scared and stupid people on the internet. you must have dug deep.

This is what u call scared?

Another stupid american.

G d fak of

Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG