The online racing simulator
Marus
(180 posts, started )
Quote from pajkul :I am Joonas, must be jealous.

Who are you, Marus' mother or personal bodyguard? I'm sure Marus can defend himself (if necessary), no need to play his guardian angel here...
Easy...
so bitter
So hypocritical
ajghsdkl aödfgdöd klsfaökdlsfa öldfdlfas k öflaks

/thread
Can I be polish, pl0x ?
Quote from [Audi TT] :I have psychical disorders
I strive for 940 combos :X
http://cs306400.vk.me/v306400458/6fe7/8WZnZi_h4cY.jpg

Marus is an unexpected flash in hotlapping. Lately kart-36, N I K I, AsnL, vourliotis, suzuki94, arrechee, Renesis.cl et al., not active in this direction.

google translate forever

I was trying something similar like this.

But than with PB on every Car+track combo.

Uploading takes me too long.

Finished Blackwood in August 2012, then crawled back under my rock, then in December or January tried South City, but did not finish!
Quote from rockclan :I was trying something similar like this.

Finished Blackwood in August 2012, then crawled back under my rock, then in December or January tried South City, but did not finish!

This is hard work for us
Quote from rockclan :I was trying something similar like this.

Done that twice already...once before pb erase few years back and second just after that erase...easy
It's impossible to be with every car and on every track so fast... but if you, MARUS are fair, then THUMBS UP !
Quote from Duke Tyge :It's impossible to be with every car and on every track so fast...

Care to explain?
Quote from Sobis :Care to explain?

I think what Duke is trying to say is that it's very hard to be fast in any car at any combo.
Quote from kamo2000 :Done that twice already...once before pb erase few years back and second just after that erase...easy

Might be easy with lots of spare time, and nothing other to do in that spare time. I'm rather busy.

However, indeed pulling 3 laps per combo a few times a day, can be easy.

But sadly I don't have time to spend more than 2-3 hours a day on PC now-a-days.

@[Audi TT]
Good luck on your try mate!
Quote from rockclan :...
@[Audi TT]
Good luck on your try mate!

Thank you. You good luck at work
Marus - go, go, go!
Quote from Duke Tyge :It's impossible to be with every car and on every track so fast... but if you, MARUS are fair, then THUMBS UP !

Moost be hax yeah
Somebody call this syn into f1, hate my pb's looking like 30sumfin yr old mouser made em ants:

Happy easter everyone btw

p.s. Be careful not to choke on em egg shells Harvey
:d
oh, now I know why LFS was down
because Maruś hit 250 WRs
When he hits 300 they better release S3
Quote from IsaacPrice :When he hits 300 they better release S3

I think he should delete them all and focus on trying to beat world records by 5seconds or more because it's all about quality not quantity
Maybe :O
Quote from vipex123 :I think he should delete them all and focus on trying to beat world records by 5seconds or more because it's all about quality not quantity

Good one

Marus
(180 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG